Chapter 2

Zedia's POV

I look around, checking for any humans. After a moment, I teleport to the village, and notice a girl with black hair that has a silver crescent moon. She also has a black cloak around her. 'No normal human wears that type of cloak... Not even a hybrid...' Suddenly, a portal appears, "Elizabeth, Shadow, Sky, go through the portal, Seto will greet you on the other side. 'Seto...?' She turns, and I see that she has silver eyes, and some kind of silver amulet with a winged wolf engraved on it, around her neck. "Why hello, Zedia." She smiles.

Ok, officially creepy... "Uhmmmm...? H-how do you know who I am?!" I back up. She suddenly appears in front of me. "I'm a sorceress. The name's Eclipe. And I'm gonna take sly guess that you are a snow wolf hybrid...?" She smiles. I nod. "Yeah... I am..." I reply. Suddenly, her cloak divides into bats, and she spreads two large wings, and flicks a wolf tail back-and-forth.

"I am not only a sorceress, but I'm also a winged wolf... Anyway, do you want to be able to go to school without being hurt by humans?" She looks at me. "Um... Sure...?" I reply. "Follow me..." She says, then walks towards the portal. I follow, and go though the portal. When I can finally see everything, I gasp. It was beautiful! I turn to Eclipse and smile. "It's beautiful!" I tell her. "I'm glad you like it! Me and Seto worked hard on this... Just because we are full-blooded sorcerers, doesn't mean that we don't use energy to do stuff..." She smiles, her long, sharp fangs showing.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yay! New OC!!! Anyway... Bye!

~HG