Chapter 6

Flower Wind's POV

I wake up and slip on my flower headband and light pink shoes. My kitten, Berry, leaps off of the shelf where he likes to stay. Suddenly, a flash of black and silver flashes past the entrance to my little house in the woods. I quickly pick Berry up and look outside.

I see a shadowy figure standing outside with their back towards me, head sort of down, and a black cape and hood. Whoever it is turns around and looks straight at me. I quickly become a shadow, but she chuckles and says, "You can't hide from a sorceress, Flower Wind." I walk outside becoming normal. "W-who are you?" I ask. "I am Eclipse!" She smiles.

"What are you?!" I look at her. "I'm a sorceress winged wolf. But don't worry, I won't hurt you. Seto would kill me if I did!" She smiles. "O-ok..." I say, backing away slightly. She chuckles and says, "Would you like to meet some other hybrids like you?" "S-sure...?" I reply, looking at her. Her silver eyes gave off sparks and had an strange look in them.

Suddenly, her eyes start glowing as did her hands and an area of the ground. A portal appeared out of the ground and she motioned me to go in. "Is it safe?" I ask. "Don't worry, it's perfectly safe, but you might watch out for Sky... He got mad..." She replies. "Ok..." I trail off and step in the portal, Eclipse vanishing.

Ty(Enderlox)'s POV

I walk around, Jason flying around above me and Martian just quietly walking along. My guess was that he was planning a troll. "Ty, Jason, Martian." A voice says. "AH!!!!! WHO'S THERE???!!!" I shout, my dragon wings and tail appearing and my headphones and eyes turning purple.

"No need to worry. I'm a hybrid like you guys."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my Heroes... Looks like I really need you guys as my heroes now... You may/may not believe me, but I do self harm... Now there's a new thing called "The Liz Project". Started by Friedeggs. So yeah... Thanks for all the support I'm getting from you guys.

~Your hurt friend, Liz