Chapter 9

Eclipse/Darclipse's POV

I attack Veronica, but make sure not to kill her. She tries dodge, but is too slow. After a while. She runs off, limping. I huff and smirk. I look at Rose, who is standing there, a bit startled. I shrug and smile. "Wanna come to Hybrid High with other hybrids?"

"Sure!" She smiles. "Great!" I grin, walking to the portal. She walks in. I smile and walking around. I think.

Seto's POV

I see Rose and smile. "Hello!" "Hi." She replies. "Follow me. I will show you around." I open the doors. She nods and walks in. "Thank you." "Of course. I am Seto, and you are Rose, right?" "Yes, I am." She smiles, seeming to know I am a sorcerer already.

I lead her to her room, and she smiles and nods. "Why, thank you, Seto." "You're welcome." I grin, then hand her a key. She goes in and I teleport to the overworld. I see Eclipse and walk up. "Hey, Eclipse." I say. "Hey, Seto." She replies, looking at me. I smile, and she smiles back. "So, what do ya wanna do?" She asks. "Dunno..."

Eclipse's POV

I think, watching him. He tilts his head at me watching him like I am. "Sorry." I mutter, walking off. "No, no. It's fine." He says, following. I sigh and think more. "So, do you like anyone... As in a crush?" He asks. I shake my head, not noticing his frown when I do. "You?" I look at him. "Yeah... But never mind about that." He replies.

'Probably that girl...' I think, walking. "Ok." I say, nodding. He sighs and teleports off. I frown and look down slightly, then walk into the forest. "Oh well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well then... Yay! Update! ^~^ Hope you all enjoyed! Anyways... Bye!

~HG