Chapter 4

Mark's POV

"Nether! Where am I?!" I look around and see blood everywhere. "Mwahahaha! Maaaarrrrrk...!" A voice says. I look behind me and see someone that looks exactly like my now-dead-from-several-years-ago girlfriend, except with that creepy smile cut into her face, pure black eyes, and blood covering her. "N-no... This can't be real! You're dead!" I back away. "Oh, but, Mark, I AM dead, but you better watch yourself!" She says, then gives a VERY evil laugh.

"P-please go away! You're scaring me!" I plead. But she doesn't go, she just walks closer. I quickly change into Dark Angel. "Nonononono!!" I turn and run, but I keep tripping over dead bodies and skeletons of people. I knew that soon, due to the laws of this world, they would rise as zombies and skeletons. It seems as if every way I turn, and no matter how far I run, everyone and thing is dead. "Goodnight, My Dear Mark~!" Her creepy voice says, then...

"AHHH!!!!!" I scream, then relize that it was only a nightmare. "Oh, thank notch!" I pant. Sweat is rolling down my forehead as small beads. I pinched myself to make sure I was awake, which I was. "Why was this battle so... Vivid?!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you enjoyed! And yay! I have added a new OC!!!!! :D Anyways... Bye!

~HG