The Beginning

(Hey everybody this is my first time writing something like this so if the story is bad please bear with me and enjoy! ^_^) You arrive at the leaf front gate with two leaf jonin walking next to you."Excuse me sir, but why am I here?"You ask. Leaf Jonin:"You are going to be doing the Leaf a big favor kid." You and the 2 Jonin go into a close by building and go into an underground chamber, where it was lighted by candles and you saw a man in white robes."W-What is this?"You asked a bit scared as you'd be placed onto a table and strapped down. You wake up about 3 days later in a house. Leaf Jonin:"Wake up kid." You'd slowely open your eyes as you stood up. Leaf Jonin:"It is your first day at the Academy." "Academy???" you ask. The Jonin walks you to the Academy and watches you enter. You walk into a room looking at the students shyly. Sensei:"Ah..our new student has arrived." You look at everyone in the room. Sensei:"Well go ahead and introduce yourself." "H-Hello my name is y/n and i like to make friends and hang out." Sensei:"Alright now take your seat up there next to Naruto." Sensei points at Naruto. You'd walk up and sit next to Naruto. Naruto:"Hi i'm Naruto." "Hello", you'd reply. You two ended up talking the entire class and walk outside when the bell rings. Naruto:"Well i have to go now,Bye!", Naruto said running off. Sakura would walk up to you. Sakura:"Hello y/n", she would say. "Hi.", you responded. Sakura:"My name is Sakura Haruno", she says with a warm smile on her face. "It is nice to meet you Ms.Haruno", you'd bow. Sakura would have a little blush on her face and giggle a bit. Sakura:"Just call me Sakura", she replied. "Oh okay".you said with a little blush. Sakura would walk you around the leaf showing you all kinds of places until you got to your house. "Thank you for the tour Sakura", you said smiling. Sakura:"Anytime y/n", She'd say as she started walking home. You walk to your door and find a blond haired girl standing next to it. She'd walk up to you. Ino:"Hi I'm Ino Yamanaka my family owns a flower shop nearby,"she said. "Nice to meet you Ino." She'd whisper in your ear, Ino:"Don't fall into Sakura's trap." As soon as she said that she would walk away. "Don't fall into Sakura's trap?" you said to yourself wondering what that means. You would open the door and walk inside of your house closing the door behind you, as you would brush your teeth put on your pajamas and fall asleep on your bed.