Sakura's Trap

Y/n and Sakura were now Genin. Y/n was put as an extra member of Team 7. You have been on the team for a few days now and feel confortable knowing that your best friend Sakura was there. Y/n woke up,brushed his teeth,put his clothes on,and ate breakfast before heading out to the training area. When Y/n arrived in the training area nobody was there. Y/n looked around before taking a few steps into the bundle of trees. Y/n kept walking deeper into the bundle of trees until he was knocked out,everything going black in an instant. A man in a white cloak,and red mask took Y/n and snuck out of the leaf village with him. A few hours later Y/n slowly opened his eyes as he saw he was in an open field of grass,with a few candles lit around him."Y/n?",Y/n heard Sakura's voice and quickly sat up to see the pink haired girl standing infront of him. "Sakura where are we?"Y/n asked a bit nervously. "Just an open field not far from Konoha."She said smiling. "We should head back before something bad happens."Y/n said standing up and dusting himself off. Sakura grabbed Y/n's cheeks and leaned in to kiss him as the moonlight shined down upon the two. Just as Sakura's lips were about to touch Y/n's she let go of Y/n and fell back. Y/n saw Ino with a hand on her hip. "Ino?"Y/n said surprised. "I told you not to fall into Sakura's trap, i basically wasted my night coming out here to save you."Ino said crossing her arms. "Can we just go back to the Leaf Ino?". "Yeah we can."Ino said walking in the Leaf's direction as Y/n followed,holding Sakura over his shoulder. TO BE CONTINUED..................