Trouble in Konoha Pt.3

The next day,Y/N sat on the sofa is his house,looking depressed while he read the latest edition of his favorite manga. Ino knocked on Y/N's door. Y/N got up from his sofa and opened the door to see Ino."Hi Y/N!"*Ino said very energetically.Y/N just looked at her for a few seconds before responding,"Hi Ino...."."Hm,what's wrong Y/N,you look really depressed."Ino said."Sakura broke up with me."*He responded bluntly."That's terrible!"Ino pretended to be shocked."Well Y/N  i think i know what will cheer you up."Ino said smiling as she ran inside Y/N's house. Y/N groaned and closed the door. Meanwhile on the rooftop. Sakura was rubbing her head after remembernig her small squabble with Ino. "Grrr...when i find her....I'll rip her apart.."Sakura said to herself,getting up and heading to Y/N's house. At Y/N's house. "So Y/N,would you like to be my boyfriend?"Ino asked shoving the flowers into his chest. Y/N looked at the flowers and then back at Ino. "Sorry Ino...i only feel that way for Sakura..."He said."B-But..."She said. Y/N's door was then slammed down out of nowhere,Sakura stepping into the house,looking directly at Ino."Ino pig,step away from Y/N right now!"She yelled."Make me flat chest rack!"Ino yelled back.Sakura snarled before charging Ino and bashing her through Y/N's house wall. Y/N just stood there with a blank face.Sakura hugged Y/N and kissed him on the cheek."What was she doing to you Y/N?"She asked."Sakura...you broke up with me..."Y/N said."What are you talking about,i'd never break up with you?!"Sakura responded. Sakura then remembered back to when Ino had used her Mind Control Jutsu.{"Oh that's it!"},Inner Sakura stated."Sakura's Yin Seal activated on her forehead,her fists engulfed in chakra. Ino threw 4 kunai into Y/N's house,each one with poison dabbed on the tip. Sakura evaded the kunai and ran out of the house,only to punch Ino through about 4 buildings. Sakura proceeded to brutally slam Ino into the ground,before grabbing her by arm and throwing her all the way back to Y/N's house. Sakura tooka huge leap and then knocked her through Y/N's roof,crashing into the floor. Sakura fell through the hole Ino created and punched her deeper into the ground,Y/N's entire house turning into a crater within a matter of seconds. After a few more minutes,Y/N crawled out from under some of the house rubble to see Ino still throwing kunai at an enraged Sakura. Y/N watched Ino struggle to keep Sakura away from her before everything turned pitch black for him.

Hope you guys enjoyed,and sorry about the long wait! DX(If it was too short of a chapter i'll try to make the next one longer

Hope you guys enjoyed,and sorry about the long wait! DX(If it was too short of a chapter i'll try to make the next one longer.)