Team 7

Y/n would walk to the training grounds with Naruto. Once there,they saw Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. Sakura was basically a tomato while Sasuke was training,not paying her any mind at all. Y/n and Naruto walked over to their teammates."Ey,Sasuke!"Naruto shouted."WHat do you want loser?"Sasuke said blankly,turning his head toward them."Today's the day I finally defeat you!"Naruto shouted as he charged Sasuke.Naruto threw a heavy punch aiming straight for Sasuke's face.Sasuke side stepped,letting Naruto fall face first onto the ground."Hmph,think more before you attack loser."Sasuke said once more."Sasuke,you think i could have a go?"Y/n asked."No,i don't feel like dealing with another idiotic person."Y/n charged at Sasuke."Then i'll have to make you!"Y/n shouted,looking like he was throwing the same punch Naruto did.Sasuke sidestepped,but Y/n's punch was a dud as punched at Sasuke with his other arm.Sasuke grabbed Y/n's arm and flipped him over his shoulder.Y/n landed on his feet and quickly whipped one of his feet under Sasuke,tripping him from behind.Y/n held onto Sasuke's arm and spun around,throwing him into a log,then dashing quickly infront of him and punching him right in the gut.Sasuke landed on the ground holding his stomach where Y/n's punch had hit."Gah!"Sasuke said holding his stomach."Looks like I win Sasuke."Sakura stood there looking back and forth between Sasuke and Y/n."YEAH Y/N YOU DID IT!"Naruto shouted in excitement. The sensei of Team 7,Kakashi Hatake appeared ontop of a log.Kakashi put greeted the four."Kakashi sense why are you always late?"Sakura asked."I get lost on the way here."Kakashi responded."Anyway,today's training will be on tactics."Kakashi then proceeded to teach Team 7 how to be more tactical for about 2 hours."That's enough for today."Kakashi said,walking off with a book in his hand.Sasuke pocketed his hands and started to walk in  another direction.Sakura walked over to Y/n and Naruto."Y/n."Sakura said."Yeah?"Y/n turned around,looking at Sakura."Congratulations on beating Sasuke."She said."Thanks Sakura,that means a lot."Y/n said smiling again,which made Sakura blush heavily,then rushing away."Anyway,i'm gonna get some Ramen!"Naruto shouted as he ran off.Y/n stayed back and decided to more training until he could think of something else to do.(To be Continued*Insert Roundabout*)