The Bloody Mission Pt.1

Y/n and Team 7 were on their way to a hidden village associated with Konoha. They jumped from tree branch to tree branch through the dense forest. Suddenly a shuriken spiralled toward Sakura,but was deflected by Sasuke. Y/n immediately charged in the direction the shuriken came from,being followed by Naruto and Sasuke. Y/n firmly held his kunai as he saw 2 thug looking nin running below them.Y/n jumped down and dug his kunai into the back of one of their heads,killing him. The other nin kicked Y/n back onto the ground.Naruto and Sasuke jumped down together,attempting to surprise the mystery nin. The nin dashed toward Y/n,jumping onto him and holding a kunai at his neck. Sasuke and Naruto missed their attack and looked toward Y/n. Y/n tried to escape the nin's grasp but he was to strong. Sakura came down from the trees,attempting to hit the nin,"CHAAAAAA!!!!!!"she yelled.Sakura kicked the nin right on the head,loosening his grip and allowing Y/n to escape.Kakashi then came from behind,shoving a lightning blade through the nin."HUAAAAAAA!!!!"The nin said as he looked at the wound."Who are you,and why did you attack us?"Kakashi asked with a serious tone,his killing intent clear to the whole team."I-I was sent b-by...."The nin had died before he finished his sentence.As Kakashi removed his hand a nin in an ANBU outfit had swooped down and taken Sakura.Sakura screamed as she was caught of guard.The "fake" ANBU knocked Sakura out,then making his way through the trees as quickly as possible.Y/n immediately charged after the fake ANBU. Y/n looked back,noticing his team wasn't following him for an odd reason but he continued to persue Sakura.Y/n followed the ANBU to a cave hideout. Y/n then had to decide to wait for his team,or go in himself.(Put your choice in the comments section,sorry if this was bad*Insert Roundabout*).

(Put your choice in the comments section,sorry if this was bad*Insert Roundabout*)