4 - Oh no

Ppl who read: Wow Cinna~Chan, you have been updating a lot!

Me: idk! I need to update!

Ppl who read: why Cinna~Chan?

Me: Cuz i'm trash! :P

Sans went on the Undernet. He was looking at pictures. Mettaton and Blooky, Asriel eating cookies, him and Frisk cuddling, Alphys an- Wait! Him and Frisk cuddling?

He clicked on the picture. It took him to Papyrus' profile- SuperPapy106.

He should've known. "What'cha lookin' at?" Frisk strolled into the room. She leaned over Sans' shoulder and stared in horror. "Uh-oh."

The two looked at eachother. They both got up and ran to the Papy's room. They both burst through. "PAPY!" Sans screamed, throwing the door open, but Papyrus was nowhere. "Um, Sans?" Frisk pointed to a note on the door. Sans looked.

"Gone to hang out with Mettaton. Sans, Frisk, if you're reading, IT WASN'T MY FAULT! NYEH HEH HEH!"

"He even put his laugh on there?" Sans asked, looking at Frisk. She nodded. Sans sighed. "Welp, i guess everyone is gonna see it now." Sans said, walking down the stairs and flopping on the couch. Frisk ran upstairs, which made Sans question why.

She came back down with a sheet of paper in her hands. "I printed out all the comments." Sans read them.

Undyne: Wow, i have to show Alphys!

Toriel: Oh, so cute Papyrus! I will be hanging this up on the fridge!

Temmie: ooH! tEMmIE liKe!

Frisk hid her face in her hands. "Oh great, my mom's hanging it up on the fridge. She only does that when she is really into something."

Sans looked at her, puzzled. "Is that bad?" He asked. Frisk sighed. "No, but knowing my mom has seen it, embarasses me." Sans sighed.

He turned on the tv, and flipped through the channels.

After awhile, Sans went to his room to take a nap. Papyrus sneaked in, and went to his room. Frisk didn't care, she just sat on the couch, her legs brought up to her chest.

"Hey kiddo, you okay?" Sans asked. Frisk sighed. "No." She answered. Sans sat down next to her. "Papyrus is sorry, he just thought it was really cute." Sans told her. Frisk nodded, and looked up at Sans. "Sans?" Frisk asked.

"What?" He asked back.

She leaned in really fast and kissed him where his lips should be, than ran upstairs to their room, and shut the door, leaving Sans sitting there, in shock.

After awhile, Sans smiled.

Top art by DeterminedToDrawUT on Deviantart.