Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny day at school during the most boring time of Peyton at Spanish class . She looks and tries to listen to Ms. Parker while discussing the different kinds of costumes during the 1800’s . She can’t really pay attention because of the guy sitting in the chair beside her , William Beckett ; handsome , tall , brown hair , perfect eyes , and his amazing voice , he’s the school’s heartrob , and Peyton’s crush . Literally she really had a crush on him since she first saw him sing at music class . But William is such a bully and douche to her . And suddenly a gum was thrown to her face .

“Oops Sorry , I didn’t notice you .”

William really meant t throw it , he likes pissing Peyton , cause she doesn’t give a damn even though she’s got gum all over her hair , she doesn’t complain . Peyton moved at the last row , and wipe her face with her handkerchief , looked at the ceiling .

*sighs*

“Can somebody just tell my guardian angel to appear ? Like I thought , a guardian angel is here to protect every single one of us ? well then where is it ?”

Finally the bell ringed. And Spanish class is over, school is over for now, Peyton grabbed her things and head over to her locker to fix her things. Suddenly a group of girls just walked in. Perfect girls, with everything in the world, that’s what Peyton wants. She wants friends that is just so gorgeous and famous that it will make her to be fitted and to be the rightful girlfriend of William Beckett . She notice the girls looked at her with their signature bitch look.

“What are you looking at ? Wentz ?”

And they get back on track and just walk away with their hideous laugh , while Peyton looks at her locker and just hoped that someday , she will be on their club , and just be friends with the famous girls in their school .

She went to the parking lot and hope that her brother pick her up. She waited for a hour and finally , a black car arrived it’s her brother’s car .

“Louise! Get in ! Quick!”

Peyton doesn’t like her brother to call her by her second name. She jumps in his car .

“Pete , you’re late for a hour ! are you kidding me ? and what did I told you about calling me in my second name !”

Pete looked at Peyton and just laughed his head off .

“WHAT’s SO FUNNY?!?”

“Sis , relax ok ? You need to go home, you’re tired.”

Pete started the car and drove to their house , Peyton gets out of the car and stares at her brother .

“Aren’t you gonna enter the house ?”

“ ahm yeah no , I’m going to pick up Meagan . See you later”

Peyton walks in the house and no one was home , well because her parents were gone to a cruise , and well his brother is going to his girlfriend . So she got upstairs to her room and lay in bed , tries to fall asleep even though it’s late in the afternoon .

A white feather just dropped down on her face , for no reason she didn’t felt weird about it , she even got to play with it by stroking it to her skin , and tries to cut herself with it , she got up and go to her study desk and put the feather on her pencil holder .

And with big surprise she saw a tall, blond haired guy with matching perfect green eyes was just standing in front of her bedroom door. He’s wearing all white but with a black slim glasses. and he’s even smiling at her. Peyton looks at him for a while , and pinches herself for her to get back to her senses , but when she looked at the door again , he’s still there looking straight at her with a matching big smile on his face , she finally had the guts to ask him.