Chapter 5

Chapter 5        

                               **************************

“ I Love you Peyton ”

While Peyton hungs up from the single phone call , she’s in a big bed , in a big city that she barely knows , city of dreams . She goes to the kitchen and cooks some dinner or meal for two people . There was someone on the door , she hurried to open it and saw Patrick , exhausted Patrick . He hugged her and gave the world to her after he kissed her lips . They go to the dining room and ate dinner .

“ how’s tour ? , I thought you wouldn’t be home ?”

Patrick looked at her and hold her hand gently , like he wants to tell Peyton he doesn’t really wanted to leave her for work and he misses her already.

“ honey , I missed you.”

Peyton’s more worried and tears were pouring down to her face , Patrick stands up and hugs her .

“You shouldn’t have come here , it hurts you know ? you’ve been touring for all year , and only a day here every 2 months . This is unfair .”

Patrick hugged her more tight as she cries and begs Patrick to stay for a little while .

“ Honey , I know this is hard for us but , I’m doing this for us . And you know that , I love you ok ? and I will contact you everyday as I can .”

“ I Love you Patrick”

“ I love you too.”

Patrick’s phone ringed , and he answered it .

“ Yes , I’ll just pick me up for 15 minutes .”

Peyton begans to hold Patrick in his legs she begs for Patrick not to go .

“ Patrick stay with me please .”

Patrick leans down to her , wiping the tears coming from her face , looking at her directly , hugs her so tight and tears were coming from his eyes to .

“ I Need to go . I’m sorry.”

“ Patrick ! Please !”

                               **************************

Peyton wokes up from a very bad dream , she ws dried from tears , she looks beside her , and Patrick was still there sleeping so peacefully , She hugged Patrick so tight and it woke him up .

“ Peyton ? why are you crying are you alright ?”

Peyton kept on crying and hugged him very tight , Patrick roll to her side and hugged her back . Peyton is trying to gain her guts for saying to Patrick that she loves him and she doesn’t need those 2 more dumb wishes , she just wants Patrick to be with her .

“ Peyton , hey , are you alright ?”

Peyton looks at him , and she saw Patrick he was looks so worried , and now Peyton really now know that Patrick really did care for her . She sats up and holds Patrick’s hand .

“ Patrick . I’m not ready to walk this earth alone .”

“ Is this you’re second wish ?”

“ My last wish .”

“ What is it ?”

“ I Want you to be with me in the future . I want to see the future , I want to have a perfect life with you in the future .”