Chapter 3

Chapter 3                               

                               **************************

Peyton was staring at this well ventilated stage at this common bar , she looks up and saw Patrick , singing and looking at her , makes her feel that she was the one that Patrick was singing to . She claps and thumps her feet as she feels the song that Patrick sung. The show was finally over and Patrick pulled her close to him and grabbed her hand and led them to the dressing room. Patrick leans close to her and she felt his lips are onto her , her hands are sweltering over Patrick’s waist , he pushed her to the wall making out with her hardly . She moans as they kiss . a big step on the floor was heard by Peyton .

“ Patrick ! you’re not doing that right now right ? “

And as the step get’s closer to the door .

“ Patrick ! are you doing it right now ? “

But the voice this time , sounded a bit worried , as Patrick pushed her to the couch , and pulls his zipper down and her pants down .

“ give it to me now “

                                                   **************************

Peyton woke up with her clothes still on her , she was sweating . She can’t believe that she had a dream about Patrick, her guardian angel making out with her ? She looks at the time and it’s 5’oclock in the morning , she got out of bed and goes to the bathroom , she looks at herself in the mirror , and wiped her face with a towel she sweats too much , she remembers her dream , and she can’t help to wander will it ever happen ? like really ? it’s a big crazy dream , and it shouldn’t be on her head right now , it’s just a dream . She go downstairs and to the kitchen , where she cook her breakfast , it’s almost 6 in the morning and she should be at school at 7am . She eats her breakfast , took a bath , and do everything that she usually do when getting ready for school . She goes out and drove to her school , she arrived there and saw William and his group staring at her , and she rolled her eyes on them . suddenly she heard some girls and guys murmuring while looking at her .

“Who is he , omg he’s so cute !”

She looks at her back and saw , a amused Patrick in front of her , he looks soo gorgeous with his long sleaves shirt , a rayban , skinny pants , nice pair of shoes and his hair looks messy but it’s perfect for his attire. Peyton looked at him from head to toe and laughs .

“ what’s funny? ”

Peyton pinched herself just to know that she wasn’t daydreaming again that Patrick was in front of her and looks like a bad boy . She wasn’t making a daydream or illusion at all , it really was Patrick who was in front of her .

“ You’re here ? ”

Patrick nodded and looked at her .

“ yeah , why not ? im here to protect and serve you .”

“ you don’t really have to be here . I can call you right ?”

Patrick smirked , and look at her .

“ New rule . you should sing for me , if you want me to give you and grant you , you’re wish .”

Peyton giggled and looked at Patrick , he looks so charming , his lips are perfect , well it looks so kissable , and just perfect .His perfect pair of green eyes are just mesmerizing it’s beautiful , his pale skin , that kind of glows when it touches the light . Peyton was having a crush on her guardian angel.