Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Peyton woke up in a white room , dextrose was at her left arm , Pete was sleeping at the couch next to her bed . She gently sats up and saw her mother talking to the doctor outside the room .

“ Where am I ? ”

“ Peyton ? are you alright ?”

Pete comes close to her and holds her hand . Like it’s been years that her brother haven’t touched her , Pete began to cry and hugged her so tight .

“ I , I thought you’ll die . ”

Peyton shivers , she can’t believe that she almost die ?! Like really die ?! How can she die ? she was just .

“ Pete ? what do you mean ?”

“ You were in a coma for almost a week now .”

“ what ? coma ? I was in a coma ?”

Pete nodded , and he told Peyton what really did happen days ago .

Peyton got hit and run by a car while Pete was about to pick her up at school , and she was in a coma for almost 5 days now . Peyton cried , and it’s not because of that , but because of what she was doing those 5 days ago , she was so happy with her guardian angel , but that was not all true , she was just having a very long dream in her head , Patrick is not real , it’s just her imagination , it was all a big dream . The kiss , those smiles , the hugs that Patrick always give her , it was all just a dream . She cries and , her mother and father came in and hugged her so tight , and told her everything will be back to normal , there were so many of her schoolmates who visited her , it includes Samantha and William’s Groups . They said sorry to her for all they did to her . Peyton forgave them , when it was nighttime , she was the only one in her hospital room right now , her parents and brother went home , so she can have a privacy of her own .

“ Patrick.”

She notice the cuts in her legs when she looked at it , she turns the light on and looked around if Patrick , will appear . She gently sings I miss you , and tears runs down while she sings , and she stops to call Patrick again . She heard a whisper in her ear .

“ I’m Here you’re safe with me. ”

It sounded like a familiar voice , voice of Patrick , he said that to Peyton when she was slushed up of Samantha at the library .

“Patrick , I … I …. Need you.”

“ I love you Peyton…”

She looked around the room to see if Patrick was really there , she cried when she didn’t find him , she believed the lie , the lie in her dream . She sat down and took her bag under her bed , she look at it and a surprise , the blink-182 shirt that Patrick gave her was in there . She heard a whisper again .

“ you look pretty in punk ”

She misses Patrick , even though he wasn’t real , she loved him .

Days and months past by . Her brother Pete invited a blonde haired guy with a pair of beautiful blue or gray eyes in the house they go downstairs at the basement , Well Pete told Peyton if she wants to see his band or something .

“ man , where is that guy anyway ?”

“ chill Joe , he’ll arrive”

Peyton was in the living room watching TV , when someone knocked on the door . She opened the door , and saw a pale skin , kinda chubby but he was cute , his hair was blond , and he has those perfect green eyes and his pinky lips .

Peyton looks at him directly reassuring that she met someone that has the same face as this guy has , he was smiling at her .

“ Ahm , is this Pete Wentz house ?”

“ Patrick ?”

Pete saw Patrick in the door and invited him in .

“ Oh by the way Patrick she’s my sister Peyton .”

“ Hi .”

Peyton can’t believe her eyes , but he is Patrick , her guardian angel , but why does he looks like he gained weight or something .

“ Peyton ! hey ! don’t you gonna say hello to Patrick ?”

“ Ah no , it’s alright Pete , I think I know Louise already.”

“ haha , don’t call her that . well lets go bro.”

Patrick blinked at Peyton after saying that . And they left , leaving Peyton , she believe the lie . It wasn’t a lie at all . Her Guardian Angel Patrick Vaughn Stump , is real .