Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Peyton wakes up in her bed , it’s nearly evening maybe 7’oclock in the evening to be exact , her phone was vibrating and she picked it up .

“Pey! Were almost there ok !”

The call ended and she felt very weird , like who is the girl who called her ? and even called her Pey . Peyton realizes that she was wearing a gliterry above the knee silver dress , her long legs are showing off , her beautiful raven hair is straight than it should be , and a car was infront of their porch , she looks at it and notices it’s Samantha’s car . She cant believe that her wish did came true , and it’s all because of the contract thingy with her so-called-guardian-angel . She hurries to go downstairs and saw Samantha leaning against her car .

“ Wow you look so gorgeous girl ! but one more thing where’s you’re shoes ? ”

Peyton left her shoes , and it’s because of the rush in her heart that she forgot to wear shoes , but Samantha gave her a nice pair of blue highheels that was four inches tall . she wore it and got in to the car with the other girls . She cant really believe that she’s hanging out with the girls who just bullied and humiliated her for almost 4years of being in middle school .

They arrived at the school gym , well they are coming to this party or whatever that their school’s student council arranged , they entered it and well all the girls were taken by their boyfriends or dates for tonight , which makes Peyton to be alone and disappointed that she has no partner for the dance .

“ This wish is just so unperfect! Why ? like it should be complete like I should have a date here! ”

She crossed her arms and glance over a group of boys who are just standing 10 inches away from her . It was William’s group , she saw William looking at her . William came close to her and hugged her .

“ Hi Babe , you look stunning! ”

In great surprise Peyton’s mouth was left hanged up and cant believe that her long time crush just call her babe and he even hugged her , she felt her tummy filled with butterflies , a hot sensation in her legs that makes her shiver , and her heart just began to skip a beat , when William begans to put his cute adorable smile on her .

“ Babe ! are you alright ? ”

Peyton was gotten to her senses .

“ahm ah ? me ? babe ? ”

William laughed and shake her head , and looks at her eyes . And it makes Peyton melt .

“ Don’t tell me you don’t remember me as you’re boyfriend ”

Peyton points at herself and keeps on laughing .

“ ah yeah ! Haha Me ! you’re girlfriend! ”

William got her with a weird face . and grabs her hand and they took a sit on the table beside them .

“ maybe you’re hungry ”

William looks at her and starts to lean on her . Peyton got shocked cause she doesent expect that she’s getting her first ever kiss on the guy that has been a douchebag to her for over years , and now just because of one wish , she was his girlfriend and now he’s about to kiss her . She backed off , and making William get pissed off .

“ What’s that for ?! ”

William looks at her with anger in his eyes . Peyton grabs his hand , and she was shaking , like she never meant him to get pissed off just because she was nervous to have her first kiss from him .

“ That’s it Peyton , are you really nervous ? why are you shaking ? ”

Peyton nods and William looks at her and laughed.

“ We have done this for almost a thousand times , we even had sex , and now you’re being nervous ? I’m just kissing you , and im not even getting sex with you for the second time ok ? so don’t get too nervous about that ”

Peyton got more nervous , after hearing that she had sex with him already , and lost her virginity already ? that’s unfair for her , she didn’t said to Patrick that she should lost her virginity to William in this wish . Peyton stand up and William grab her hand and leaned on her and it makes Peyton freak out and William keeps on leaning to her even she backs off .

“ get off me ! ”

“ what’s wrong babe ? I’m just kissing you ”

“ PATRIIICCCCCKKK !!!!! ”

William looked at her with anger with his eyes.

“ Patrick !? really !?! WHO IS HE !? huh !? you’re other man !? ”

William almost slap her but a angry Patrick just hold his hand .

“ Are you Patrick huh !? You are fucking and messing with the wrong guy ! ”

Patrick looked at him with anger at his face , his face getting so red.

“ Get some manners young man ! let go off her this instant! ”

William was about to punch Patrick in his face , but Patrick kicked him in his dick , and William let go of Peyton’s hand . Peyton runned away , and Patrick followed her until she’s got tired of running they end up in the football field . Peyton was crying again , Patrick looked at her while she was sitting at the bench .

“ Im sorry about that .”

Peyton looked at Patrick , who just looks so ashamed of himself , and he shouldn’t be cause it wasn’t he’s fault he just granted Peyton’s wish .

“ Patrick , it’s not your fault . But can you just get me out of here please .”

Patrick looked at Peyton for a while and grabbed her hand , they stand up , he wiped the tears on her face with his thumb and looked at her eyes .

“Close your eyes”

Peyton was seated on the chair in the library. she just notice that she was just in the same place before she made her wish she looked around and searched for Patrick , but he is nowhere to be seen , so she returned the books on its shelves and drove back home .

She opened the door , and saw Meagan and Pete at the living room , usually cuddling eachother .

“ Oh ! Peyton ! you arrived ! were have you been ? ”

Peyton looked at Pete .

“ library”

Then she go to the kitchen and place a bag of popcorn at the microwave and waited for it to be cooked , she thought about the wish a while ago , William who was still a douchebag to her , she was so mad at him , even though the wish wasn’t happening anymore , she wants to forget about William and stop daydreaming of being William’s girlfriend . She likes being her , and she also just throws away that stupid dream of being friends with Samantha and her group , she’s more fine being alone and no one likes her , and be a virgin .

She goes upstairs with her bag of popcorn and lay in her bed , while she eats , and do her homework , she thought about Patrick . She thought on about how lucky she was cause Patrick came and saved her , and just make her feel that she wasn’t alone a while ago. She ends up turning the lights off and tried to fall asleep .