Chapter 9: Confession

Your POV
"Y/n how can an amazing woman like you meet all of us?" Lui asked.

I didn't know what to say. The truth or a lie. I went with the truth.

"Well I bumped into Evan and he asked me the same question. My parents were abusing me. My father tried to rape me....I couldn't handle it anymore." I said. Brock, clenching his fist, looked pissed.

"Motherfuckers! Why didn't you tell me? I could kill those bastards right now!" Brock yelled.

"Brock calm down please." I said.

"How can I be calm when my own family hurt another family member of mine?! Look y/n you're my cousin, and I love you, but if someone were to hurt you, I would go insane." Brock said. I didn't feel tears going to down my cheeks. Brock hugged me. It ended with the doorbell. Evan answered it.

"Where is she?! I know she's in here!" A voice that was familiar yelled. I knew who it was. It was my ex. My abusive ex. I had a worried look that made Tyler, Marcel, Lui and Brock have a protective look.

"Who?" Evan asked.

"Y/n! I know you have her in there!" Zachary yelled. I knew he was drunk.

"Sir I think you need to calm down." Evan said sounding frustrated.

"Let me in!" Zachary yelled. I heard loud footsteps coming closer.

"There you are sweet y/n" He said.

Lui's POV
I didn't know who this guy was but they knew y/n. He went closer to her. A loud thud hit the floor....someone was hurt...we didn't know who...