Chapter 17: A fun day

Your POV
I woke up in a pair of strong arms around my waist. I smiled and turned to my other side facing Lui. I kissed him on the lips. When I pulled away I saw him smile. I was going to go make breakfast and get ready for the day but Lui pulled me back and hugged me.

"Y/n not yet.~" he said in a tired voice still hugging me.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and smiled. He smiled and pulled me back into a cuddling position.

"I love you y/n.~" he said.

"I love you too Lui." I said slowly going back to sleep. When I did I saw him smile.

Time Skipperino
I woke up alone in the bed. Lui probably woke up and left. I went downstairs where I was greeted by nothing.

"Guys?" I asked. Nothing.

"Guys this isn't funny where are you at?" I said. Nothing.

"Guys?!" I yelled. Nothing. I saw a note in front of me:
Dear y/n, we are currently getting something for you because you slept in. We are terribly sorry for scary you if we did. But see you later.
~the crew.
I was relieved. I decided to take a shower.

Time skip
The guys finally came hold while I was on the couch. They were laughing as I stared at them. The room was silent.

"I'm. Hungry. Food now." I said breaking the silence. They laughed and I smiled.

"Well you can eat this!" Lui said handing me chocolate strawberries.

"Thanks." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Ew get a room." The others said in unison.

"You guys are just jealous because I'm the only one with a girlfriend." Lui said.

"Not true!" Brian said.

"Actually it is Brian." Evan said.

"I know I just don't want him to think that." Brian said.

"Well now he does." Tyler said.

"We're going to the amusement park let's go." Lui said. Almost as he had something planned.

Lui's POV
The truth was I was going to sing to her again. This might be the last time I sing to her. Just one more time. We got into the car.

"I call shotgun!" Y/n said.

"Fine." The others said. I didn't care only because I was driving.

Time skip
When we got to the amusement park I looked at the others getting ready. They nodded. I looked at y/n humming a tune.

"What are you doing?" She said laughing. The laugh I loved. I opened my mouth and sang. Play the song.

"Train
(Play that song)
The one that makes me go all night long
The one that makes me think of you
That's all you gotta do

Hey mister DJ when you gonna spin it
My baby's favorite record
She been waiting for a minute
She invited all her friends
And I'm buying all the rounds
And they're all dolled up
DJ please don't let me down
When you gonna play that song, now
When you gonna earn that pay
When you gonna play that song
And make my day she said

Play that song
The one that makes me go all night long
The one that makes me think of you
That's all you gotta do
Hey -----

Play that song
The one the makes me stay out till dawn
The one that makes me go oo
That's all you gotta do

Hey Mr. guitar
When you gonna strum it
My girl just heard this song
And you should play it cause she loves it
Can you get me off the hook
Get them fingers picking now
I'll throw some money in your cup
Mister please don't let me down

When you gonna play that song, now
Why you gotta hesitate
When you gonna playthat song
And make my day

She said

Play that song
The one that makes me go all night long
The one that makes me think of you
That's all you gotta do
Hey-----

Play that song
The one the makes me stay out till dawn
The one that makes me go oo
That's all you gotta do

Oh
Wait till you see my baby moo-oo-oove
Moo-oo-oove Moo-oo-oove
Moo-oo-oove Wait till you see my baby moo-oo-oove
Moo-oo-oove Moo-oo-oove
Moo-oo-oove

Oh come on now

Play that song
The one that makes me go all night long
The one that makes me think of you
That's all you gotta do
Hey-----

Play that song
The one the makes her stay out till dawn
The one that makes her go oo
That's all you gotta do
Oo oo oo oo
(Oo oo oo oo)" I finished. I heard clapping from the others.

"Thank you Lui." She said. I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"No problem princess." I smirked at her. I knew she loved when I do that.

"Princess? Really Lui?" Brock said.

"Uh yeah got a problem?" I said.

"Nope. Just saying." Brock laughed. A group of people came over to us. They looked pissed. There were five of them. We knew exactly who they were. Haters. They were looking for a fight. Y/n turned and saw them.

"Oh look at her. So harmless and weak." One said.

"What did you just call me?" She said with a little laugh. She wasn't afraid. She was going to punch the fuck out of these dickheads.

"Weak and harmless are you deaf?" One said. She laughed.

"No I just wanted you to rethink what you said. Guys you screwed up." She said.

"Guys I got this I'll take her on." One said feeling confident. She punched him right in the face. He fell to the ground holding his face as she stared at him with no emotion. She looked up at the others. They were ready. One took her by the back so she couldn't move. I was going to help her but Brock stopped me.

"This is her battle. She's got this." He said. He was correct because she kicked one of them and elbowed the one holding her.

"You morons better run." She said. They ran away. Goddamn I have good taste in women because damn she is bad fucking ass. She smiled and walked to us.

"People these days. Weak and plain out mentality retarded." She said and laughed. We laughed along.

"We do not wanna fuck with you." Tyler said.
We all agreed.

"Time for rides!" I said. And so we had fun for the rest of the day. Going back home with another successful day with y/n. I went to bed with her in my arms. Protecting her. Loving her. And all I could do was love her. She's my queen and I'm her knight in shining armor. I fell asleep. Dreaming about her. Having her in my arms. Loving an angel. Forever.