Chapter 35: Lui the Chef

SO BEFORE THIS CHAPTER OR THING STARTS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A CHAPTER ON A LAPTOP SO UM IT MIGHT BE SHTTY. BUT WHO AM I KIDDING THIS STORY IS ALREADY SHIT. SO LET'S GET STARTED WHOO HOO. I like caps.

Your POV

"Y/n since you did so much for us, I would like to make you dinner." Lui said. I laughed.

"You think you can cook?" I asked between laughs.

"Hell yeah I do." He said cockily. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine go ahead." I said. He jumped up and put on an apron and a chef hat.

"Where the hell did you get those?" I said laughing. He shrugged.

"I'm going to cook you grilled chicken alright?" He said.

"Whatever." I said laughing. He got the chicken out of the freezer. He placed them on a pan and turned on the stove. He rubbed olive oil onto the chicken breasts and combined cumin, salt and pepper and rubbed spice mixture evenly onto the chicken breasts. He grilled them.

"See y/n, I can cook!" He said.

"Well I can see not taste yet. But so far you did a pretty good job." I said. He smiled. He went up to me and lifted me onto my feet. He carefully slammed me into the wall and placed his lips onto mine. I sniffed at a smell of burning. I tapped Lui's shoulder. He moved away from the kiss and look confused.

"You should probably check the chicken." I said pointing to the stove. He turned around quickly and turned off the stove. He ate a little bit of the chicken.

"Fuck it! We'll order pizza!" He shouted. I laughed which made him laugh as well.

"At least you tried. It's the thought that matters." I said kissing his cheek.

"Thank you. Now what type of pizza do you want?" He asked.