Chapter 12: An insane idea

Lui's POV
This wasn't Jonathan at all. He never hurt his friends when he is insane. What's going on?

Flashback

"Guys" Jonathan said. We were all over the fact that he had just gone insane.

"Guys if I were to ever hurt one of you or another friend of mine, use a gun and shoot me." He said.

"But that'll kill you!" Brock yelled.

"It has a 2% chance to kill me." He stated.

"Fine. It's not like you're going to hurt any of us soon right?" Tyler said. We all laughed.

End of flashback.

This was insane. I didn't know where Jonathan went. Who knows y/n could already be dead!

"Guys we need to find Jonathan and y/n. Whenever Jonathan goes insane he takes the person who hurt us to...?" Craig said.

"He has another house. It has a basement where it's sound proof. If we find the house we can find them both." Evan said.

Y/n we're coming for you.

Your POV

It was dark. I couldn't move. It was like I was trapped. I saw light. Then the blindfold was off. I saw Jonathan. With his deep red eyes, his body covered in blood, the death in his breath. I was scared.

"Y/n don't be afraid, I'm still the same old Jonathan. You can trust me." He said in an insane voice. I shook my head quickly and started to shake. Then the tears came. Then the screams.

"Shut up y/n! I mean, stop it. If you don't..." he said. I stopped and was still crying and shaking.

"There will be consequences..." he said bringing out a knife. He cut it through my skin. I tried my best not to scream but I failed. Jonathan was too strong.

"Y/n has anybody told you how...pretty you are? I mean your eyes are absolutely beautiful. And you hair it's so soft." He said putting me on his lap. I wanted to run but I couldn't. My arms and legs were tied up. He put duct tape on my mouth. I couldn't scream.

"Y/n why are you trying to run? Still more consequences.~" he said cutting my skin again,this time a longer cut. I was crying.

Not insane Jonathan's POV
I couldn't handle it. The stronger I tried the weaker I became. Why did Delirious love her? I don't. Well as a friend yeah but not like this. Lui had her. Lui. Lui... That's right! I'm technically out of my body. I'll go find the others to find y/n.

Time skip

Lui's POV

We saw something move. We went to investigate it. Then a cold breeze came around me. The leaves on the floor started to move.

'Guys this is Jonathan, follow the movement of objects." The leaves spelled out. We nodded. We saw different things move and we followed.

Y/n here we come.

Insane Jonathan POV
I have her. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She wouldn't stop crying. I didn't want to hurt her. But I had to teach her lessons. I decided it was time to take it to the next level. I popped open my knife and cut her shirt. I ripped it off. She was trying to move but failed. I could have gone farther but the door slammed open. I turned around and saw the crew behind me. There was silence. The only sound was our breathing and y/n muffled cries.

Lui's POV

I saw what the insane Jonathan was trying to do. I just realized that we had no gun. He laughed.

"Lui's trying to save his girlfriend? Aw how cute. There's no way in hell you're getting her back." He said. He was right. We had no gun. A tear slid down my check. Jonathan was no longer here. He was trying to fight his insane side. Brian brought out something. We looked at him. He held a gun. He shot the insane Jonathan and made him fall to the ground. We untied y/n and helped her. I held onto her as we looked at Jonathan. He wasn't breathing. We were scared. Evan checked his heart rate. Jonathan was....