Chapter 2

Aces PoV
I stared at the huge, metal sign that hung high, gleaming, looming over our heads. I wonder why something so deathly and terrible would look so nice and polished, before briefly reminding myself that this hell hole had been made especially for us 'trouble children'. Basically kids who's mum or dad are in Arkham for numerous crimes. In my case, both of my parents. I laugh out loud. This school is going to learn a lot about Ace Quinzel this term. A lot . A smile creeps up into my face and stays there. I could make this death trap fun. I rock myself slowly while making my craziest plan yet.

Lily-Rose's PoV
A shining bright sign welcomes us to our new home. I smile, and try to look out the window without looking like I was staring at Jack. A smile appears on my face. This is a new chance for me. I'm finally not the only wierdo in this world. A laugh fills the bus, and I'm surprised that is not my own. I look back to see that nutter laughing to herself. What's up with her? I shake my head and focus on me. This is Lily-Rose's time to shine. We come to a slow halt, and I stand up and quickly inspect everyone. A few I have seen back in the asylum, some I haven't. I quickly get off the bus and take my first step into a new life. Immediately I am ushered into a dining room and told to sit down. I remember that we are high threat and are have guards watching our every move. I deflate a little. Not so fresh a start after all. We sit in silence. Until suddenly people begin to chat. I talk, once more, to Jack.

Ace's PoV
I was poked and prodded until I was certain that I had bruises on all my body. Poke, punch, poke. If you didn't guess, the punch was mine. The guards didn't even flinch. "OKAY, I CAN WALK" I screamed. I ran forward and jumped onto the statue before me. Before I could get into any more trouble- if that IS possible-  I dived down and rolled to end my performance. No clapping. Idiots. I'll show them. There is no messing with ace quinzel. I skip into a dusty old ( new ) dining hall, where everybody glares at me for interrupting their 'fwendship talking' . I snigger. Seriously? Well, I'd better get people to not hate me with all their hearts if this plan is going to take place, so I sit next to the best looking guy there. It's a start.