Chapter 14

Alliah's POV

Like we have promised our fans, we gave our all to our first song and, with Zaylene and Justin's help, we were able to transform our normal, sappy words into poetical, sappy ones and, with the help of Andy, they made a beautiful melody.

It was exactly six days ago when the three surprised us and sang the song we have written. The others and I thought we were going to work on another dance, but, the three had another thing in mind. When we entered the studio, we thought they were just creating mindless tunes, but, were proved otherwise when Zaylene started singing, her voice bringing goosebumps into all of our skins.

We were all so excited we immediately called Simon and showed him what the three had produced; asking for his approval. Zaylene said she doesn't want to make love songs for a while since she said she, along with Gillian, is still a bit young and, thinking about what others would think, she doesn't want them to be harassed by people thinking love only comes when they are 18 and above. So, we have decided to make a song which would explain each of our characteristics.

The song is titled 'My Girls' and we're going to describe each girl there is, but, in reality, we were describing one another. The song is like us showing the world what we think of each other and, after learning the song and finished recording it, Simon immediately wanted us to make a music video for it, so, now, we're preparing for it and we're all excited, though, one thing we do not agree in is the ungodly hour we had to wake up and prepare.

We chose to record in places where we feel like it could represent us, so, Zaylene chose Simon's music room, I chose my bedroom and Gillian chose the kitchen and we all know why we chose those rooms. Well, I chose my bedroom because that's the only place, along with Zaylene's bedroom, where I feel real safe.

The first thing we did was shoot in my bedroom with Zaylene. It was weird seeing a lot of people in my room with their equipment's, but, they promised not to break anything. The only reason Zaylene is the one in this part is because her lines are describing me.

We had to prepare Zaylene for the shoot because, first of all, she hates camera and attention. Second, she's not used at getting recorded and being happy or not nervous about it. But, after all the prep talking and threatening, by me of course, Zaylene is finally ready to shoot.

Zaylene stood in the middle of my room, in front of the camera dressed in her usual plain shirt underneath a red hoodie with zipper unzipped fully. She matched it with black jeans that's slightly fitted and red sneakers, the usual Zaylene style.

Our song song played in the background, which is still hard to believe that we made, and Zaylene sang quietly along with it for the camera. Zaylene did everything what she was told like, scan everything in my room, sit on my bed while singing, stand in front of the camera while singing, smile for the camera and more. All in which Zaylene didn't fail to do and more.

So, after few more takes and retakes, we were done and went to the next stop, which is Simon's house, more specifically, his kitchen. It was my turn and, since I already knew what to do after watching Zaylene and finding out what the crew wants us to do, it was easier for me.

The next part was taken in Simon's music room with Gillian in it, and a little bit of Zaylene and I since the director told Zaylene to play the piano in some parts of the scene while I sat next to her. Then, the last part was shot in a rooftop of a semi-tall building... which didn't fit well with Zaylene, obviously.

"Don't worry, they said we'll be in the middle so, you're not going to see the ground" Gillian reassured Zaylene when we were on the elevator with Simon. The crew went first since they had to set everything up for the last time, so, we had more time to comfort Zaylene.