| 5 |

King•
4 months later

Trae and I are more civil we agreed that for Genevieve we need to just be parents instead if trying to mend a toxic relationship. I still love her dearly but I can't put myself through that heartache once again.
Brinley and I have been getting closer over these past few months. We're always talking or with each other I still haven't let her meet my babygirl probably won't for a while until I know this is something real. It's the second week in December I really didn't have nothing to do Genevieve is with Trae so right now I'm just here bored.
*Ding* I jumped scared as hell until I realized it was my phone notifying me I have a text message and it was from yours truly.

Brin Brin💦😍:  What you got on sexy? 😏
Me:😒 Clothes. Whatchu want foo?
Brin Brin💦😍: First off your rude secondly you address me as daddy.
Me: Ha! Good one. What's up Brin Brin?
Brin Brin💦😍: 😒 You gon stop playing me you know I got the sauce done told you this woman! Anyways get dressed I'm taking you somewhere.😊
Me: Okay daddy.

I grinned closing my messages knowing that I just started something she's been wanting me since that night Trae came over but I try my hardest not to give in but when I tell you Brinley is sex walking she is SEX walking I start squirming in my seat because once again she's left me wet as hell I guess no time like the present time to take a shower.

Brinley

I finally get to Kiyas apartment I knew she was probably in the shower so I decided to just sit on the couch and wait for her.
"mm fuck!" I hear some female moan I instantly get mad and start walking to her bathroom only to see it was Kiya rubbing her clit thank goodness for clear showers she kept going moaning louder each time she was leaning against the shower wall so I seen everything her facial expressions made me weak while her moans made me wet she was about done as she moaned daddy loudly I made sure I made it back to the couch without a word I knew she was thinking about me which didn't bother me at all there's been plenty of times I've thought about her too.
---
"Ahhhh!" screamed Kiya making me jump
"You scared me, how long have you been here? " she said holding her chest
I bit my lip looking at her I keep picturing her in the bathroom moaning daddy
"Not long. You ready?" I asked getting up stretching she nodded and walked in front of me I couldn't help but stare at her ass I was just there.
As soon as we got in the car 21 questions began
"Where are we going? What kind of surprise? Tell me tell me" She asked on and on I shook my head everytime we go somewhere she does this I think it's cute though
"I'm not telling just chill babe" I say casually as I drive.

 As soon as we got in the car 21 questions began "Where are we going? What kind of surprise? Tell me tell me" She asked on and on I shook my head everytime we go somewhere she does this I think it's cute though"I'm not telling just chill babe" I s...

It was dark by the time we got there and Kiya was asleep.
I gently shook her awake instantly her eyes lit up and she pretty much ran out the car inside I just smiled any and every Holiday was her favorite especially Christmas so I knew this place was only fitting. We rode every ride, ate pretty much everything and she even went to see Santa I swear she's a big ass kid but  I loved it.
---
"I had a really great time thank you." Kiya said walking hand in hand with me
"You know for us not to be a couple we do a lot of couple shit. " I say holding our hands up so she could see what I meant she just blushed and bit her lip looking down.
Like all of our dates we walked and talked about everything from ufos to the election that's one thing I cherished out her she wasn't a bimbo like I'm use to dating.
Somehow we ended up at the beach laying down looking at the stars she cuddled into my arm laying her head on my chest listening to my heartbeat I just looked down at her and smiled playing with her hair. Soon after I heard soft snores as she grabbed tightly to me I picked her up and put her in the car taking her home. I glanced over at her sleep she is so beautiful I didn't bother to wake her up I just put her in her room undressed her and laid her down
"Stay with me." Kiya said sleepily holding my hand I smiled and did as she asked I laid down with her she cuddled into me listening to my heart beat I smiled now this is something I can't get use to.