| 11 |

We've been in California for about a week I actually like it here it's nice and warm I think it's about time to relocate. Genevieve isn't in school yet so it won't be too much. I started to get lost in my thoughts when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and I instantly knew who they belonged to I just smiled and continue to watch the sunset.

 I started to get lost in my thoughts when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and I instantly knew who they belonged to I just smiled and continue to watch the sunset

Trae nuzzled into the crook of my neck sighing with content " Beautiful." She said in a husky voice " It really is.." I said looking at her smiling and back at the sunset she gripped my waist a little tighter "I'm not talking about the sunset I'm talking about you ma " she said in a deep voice although her voice is already deep but I can tell her tone is laced with lust I would be lying if I said I didn't miss that from her. Without a second thought she turned me around to face her her eyes were filled with a mixture of love and lust and I had a lump in my throat and a throb/wetness in my briefs she always knew how to get to me. Her deep voice and strength was always my weakness she had this hood demeanor that made me get wet instantly no matter what she's daddy. Once again my thoughts were interrupted with Trae kissing me aggressively I kissed back almost immediately she licked my bottom lip for entrance I obeyed as she started to kiss me adding a little tongue every now and again when she would grip my neck now although I don't say it much but I love rough sex I can't help it. This make out session seemed to last for a while which I had no problem with she started to kiss down my neck earning small moans from me which made her groan in response I couldn't take it any longer and without evening realizing I moaned out "Daddy fuck me" she obeyed and picked me up swiftly guiding me back into the room I'm so thankful for two rooms right about now she placed me on the bed and started to undress me I was squirming because it's been so long and I was nervous beyond measure she started to kiss down my body licking my nipples one by one giving them both equal attention.
"King? King? King?..... Lil mama!" I hear in a deep tone I open my eyes only to realize I've been asleep this entire time and had a wet dream about Trae.
I sat up realizing my hand was in my boxers all I could do was blush in embarrassment.
"I'm taking Gene to the boardwalk are you coming? I'll give you some time to freshen up it's only 9 in the morning. Gene is watching tv in the other room by the way." Trae said looking at me biting her lip.
"Yeah give me a second." I said suppressing a moan. She walked out or so I thought. I finally got up to go to the bathroom she was there waiting only to push me up against the wall with my back facing her she whispered in my ear " You don't got to dream about me ma all you have to do is ask and I'll fuck you till you can't walk. Daddy has missed your pussy." As she slide her hand in my boxers rubbing my clit almost instantly I closed my eyes and moaned then she stopped backing away with a smirk " Hurry up so we can go." Trae said walking out. I see now this is going to be a long sexually frustrated trip for me.