| 10 |

•King
It's been a few months since Brinley came and listened to me we've talked every now and again but I just can't get over everything fully don't get me wrong I tried and tried but all I could think of is her not believing me and letting me get very depressed I've had that situation once before and I don't want it again. I didn't realized I was so in my thoughts until I hear my phone ring I answer it without looking at the ID
"Hey mommy!" Genevieve boomed through the phone
"Hey my baby, how is it at mamas?" I asked smiling
"Good! We been doing lots a things oh mommy can we go to Disneyland? Please please please plllllleeeeaase?" Gene pretty much begged on the phone
"Sure baby. I miss you whole bunches and I love you lots!" I said smiling
All I heard was squealing of pure happiness then she hung up which surprised me I just chuckled and then got instantly sad I've missed Genevieve so much her free spirit gave me joy and happiness but I knew when I was going through what I was going through it was best if she stayed with Trae thankfully we live in the same city I would've lost my mind if she was in another state without me. I got up and started to get dress and pack a bag for this trip to Disneyland little did she know I had been saving and planning to take her soon. I finally had my car packed and was on my way to Traes.

I pull up at Traes honking the horn indicating that I'm outside Gene came outside giddy and smiling with Trae trailing behind with a suitcase before I could ask any questions Gene got in the backseat leaned up and kissed me "Mommy I asked mama to ...

I pull up at Traes honking the horn indicating that I'm outside Gene came outside giddy and smiling with Trae trailing behind with a suitcase before I could ask any questions Gene got in the backseat leaned up and kissed me "Mommy I asked mama to come too is that fine? Okay!" Gene asked and answered herself I guess she knew that I would've said no. As I'm sitting there trying to gather my thoughts her familiar sent of bergamot filled my nose and all the feelings I felt before came rushing back in my heart started to race and my palms were sweaty I didn't realize how much I've missed her until now "Hey King how are you?" Trae asked her voice has always been smooth and deep it's very soothing her voice alone could and still can calm me down "HI I'm fine how are you?" I asked my voice was almost inaudible I was so nervous. The car ride to Disneyland  was one for the books we were laughing, talking, reminiscing on everything it felt so good just like old times as if nothing had changed it was a regular family road trip I would be lying if I said I didn't miss this tremendously.
We finally make it to California get checked into our hotel which only had one room available how convenient. I wanted to rest but Trae and Gene was so excited about Disneyland that we decided to just go ahead and go now instead of relaxing.
------

"Mommy look it's sooooo beautiful! Let's go let's go!" Genevieve said bouncing up and down in the back seat as we pulled into the entrance I glanced over at Trae and she looked so amazed I'm excited for them to experience this something about going to Disney it's so magical.

As we get out the car Trae engulfed me with a hug that made me weak I forgot how strong she was and how safe I feel in her arms "Thank you

As we get out the car Trae engulfed me with a hug that made me weak I forgot how strong she was and how safe I feel in her arms "Thank you. " Trae said I didn't realized my head was pressed against her chest for a moment I slipped back into the old me the old us for a moment the world stood still and everything is perfect. "Yay my mommys love each other again!!" Genevieve yelled we chuckled and let go of each other and held on to Genevieve hands walking into the park. By seven o'clock I was exhausted we rode almost every ride seen almost every character I was tired and hungry we decided to get food inside the park I've always wanted to try the food I see pictures on instagram but haven't ever tried any of it.

 By seven o'clock I was exhausted we rode almost every ride seen almost every character I was tired and hungry we decided to get food inside the park I've always wanted to try the food I see pictures on instagram but haven't ever tried any of it

There were so many things to choose from but we all decided on lobster rolls and chips call us simple but that's just us as a family. Dinner was just like it had always been love and laughter filled I watched as Trae and Genevieve make jokes back and forth and couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if we were back together and would things be the same?