Just one day

"It has been three years ago but felt like it just happened yesterday. Just one day I met him and my world has changed since then."

Miaka went to South Korea for a vacation tour as a birthday gift from her mom. "Tsadah!" her mom surprised her with a plane ticket to South Korea. "I am now allowing you to meet your oppa, Lee Min Ho. Be sure to bring him with you when you come back, ok?" she told her happily. Her mom knows that she really has a crush on oppa since the first time she saw him in his Korean drama, boys over flowers. Both of them are addicted to Korean dramas.

She was kind of hesitant to get the tickets because she was really nervous to travel all by herself. She knew that she's already twenty and old enough but still it's going to be the first time that she's going to a foreign place without someone to accompany her. Though she can speak and understand Korean language but ye know... eotteohke!

"Mom, are you sure you really want me to travel by myself?"She doesn't understand her mom for giving her too much trust.

"Yes dear. I'm a hundred percent sure." she tried to search from her eyes if she's just making a prank but couldn't find any trace. She just rolled her eyes. "Urgh, seriously?!"

Her mom just smiled and went out of her room. "I gotta go to work dear. See you later."

She was left dumbfounded. "What the ...? Aish!" She felt so frustrated and rolled over her bed.

So the moment of truth has arrived. She's bound to travel alone. Her mom took her to the airport. "It will be fun to travel all by yourself. You'll meet many people. Don't worry ok? Just enjoy your trip." Her mom really knows how to assure someone. "Yeah right mom. Good luck to me." She said to her sarcastically. Her mom patted her head. "Be sure to take a lot of photos with every place you visit, huh?" She just nodded but didn't look at her mom. The flight has been called so she has to get in the plane. Miaka hugged her mother and bid goodbye.

When Miaka went onboard, Mrs. Lee talked to a guy who looked five years older than Miaka. Blake Anderson, a bodyguard which she hired to protect her precious daughter. "Look after my daughter. Never take your attention off her. I'm counting on you." "Ye, madam Lee. You don't need to worry. I'll make sure she's safe." "And make sure to report to me everything she does." "I understand, madam Lee." He bowed and left to follow Miaka.