Just one day

First stop was Jeju island. The place was really beautiful. Well actually it was breathtaking. She went to the lighthouse where heartstrings was shot and also at Mt. Halla where the Korean drama my lovely samsoon was filmed. Then she heard of a café owned by a famous idol named G-dragon. She's not really familiar with idols unless they stared in a Korean drama. So she decided to go there and was not disappointed with the foods they offer. It was really good. And fortunately, she met the owner G-dragon. He was really nice with the customers and he was also very handsome. "Omo! I think I should check out his group, Bigbang." she giggled at the thought.

Second stop was Busan, the place where she met her fist love. Just like Jeju island, Busan was also breathtaking. There were so many places to go. Miaka spent about three days to be able to see everything. On the third day of her stay in Busan, she looked for a nice place where she could eat then a signboard caught her attention, it says "Alice Table". As she waits for her order, she surveyed the place. She find it cool. She saw a photo of a boy exposing his abs. The guy was jaw dropping gorgeous. She also saw photos of other boys all were equally handsome. An ajusshi served her order and caught her staring at the photos. "Do you know BTS?" he asked her in korean language. "BTS? Behind the scene?" she dismissed the thought. "I'm sorry sir but I'm not familiar with them." She told him honestly. She saw in his eyes that he was a bit disappointed. "Are you having your vacation here in Busan?" he asked her again. "Yes sir. Busan is a really nice place and this café is also very nice." she smiled shyly. They were actually talking in Korean language. "I'm glad you liked our place." He was so proud. "Anyway, I'm Mr. Park, the owner of this café." he offered his hand. Miaka stood up and shook hands with him. "I'm Lee Artemis Miaka. It's nice to meet you sir." She bowed to show respect. She doesn't know why but she felt at ease with him. He was very nice and she can see a father figure in him. She suddenly missed her dad. He joined her on the table and they had a little conversation. He told her about his son, the boy in the photo with abs. He told her that his son was a member of an idol group named BTS. Miaka could see how proud he was of his son. She also met his wife. Ajumma was very nice as well but she seemed timid. She had a very soft spoken voice unlike her mom. She also met his second son whose name was Park Ji Hyun. He's also shy but very nice. He was holding a guitar. "Do you play the guitar?" She asked him. "Yes but I'm not that good yet. I'm still learning to play it." he answered. "Can I borrow your guitar? I'll play it for you." she smiled when he handed the instrument. She started to tune the chords. Ji Hyun turned off the music and placed a chair in the middle area of the café. She looked at him as if asking "what are you doing?" As if he understood, he said, "Please sit there and play the guitar for us." Miaka stuttered, "A- are you kidding me?" He replied, "Anniyeo.". Since there were only a few customers that time so she was persuaded. She sat on the chair and strums the guitar. She sang "dear no one" (sang by Tori Kelly).

Note: some dialogue/scenes may be based on factual events/experiences so you may find some similarities. But this story is pure fiction. I don't know if creative license is applicable here.