Just one day

The BTS members were given a day off so Park Jimin went home to see his family. It has been months since he saw them. He really missed them so much. Jimin went to the café because he knew that everyone was there. As he approached the café, he heard the sound of the guitar and a girl's voice singing his favorite song. He saw everyone listening attentively. Then suddenly a fan shouted his name when she saw him. "Jimin oppa!" Everyone looked at Jimin including the girl. Their eyes met and he felt that everything in that place disappeared. His heart beat so fast and he held his breath. "Why am I seeing an angel? Am I already in heaven?" he uttered. He was taken back to reality when the fans ran towards him asking for autograph. Though he was tired from the trip he has to sign autographs because the fans are very important for him. While signing the autographs, he kept on glancing to where the girl was. She was talking to his father and his dongsaeng Ji Hyun. At last, it's all done.

Jimin started to walk towards the table where the girl was. His heart started to race fast again. "What the hell is happening to me?" He stood a few inches away from the table and approached his family. "Annyeonghaseyo appa, eomma!" He bowed as a sign of respect. "Hello Jimin hyung!" Ji Hyun hugged his older brother. Mr. Park introduced Miaka to his Son. " Jimin-ah this is Lee Artemis Miaka." "Miss Lee, this is my son Park Jimin." Jimin blushed as he looked at her. "Pangap seumnida." Miaka bowed and replied, "It's nice to meet you too." "So you were the guy in the picture." she blurted out and pointed on the photo. "You got nice abs in there." she added. Jimin blushed and his parents didn't know how to react. They felt so uncomfortable. "Omo, Mian haeyo Ajusshi, Ajumma." she apologized for her straightforwardness.

"Kwaen chana, kwaen chana." Mr. Park assured her that it was ok with them and she need not apologize. Miaka was so ashamed so she decided to leave the place. She faced Mrs. Park and held her hand. "Ajumma, mianhaeyo. I think I have to go now." Then she looked at Mr. Park, "Ajusshi, kamsahamnida." "Ji Hyun dongsaeng, pangap seumnida."She was not able to look at Jimin, "Mianhae Jimin." "Annyeonghi Kyeseyo." She bowed again and hurriedly left the café.

"Chamshi manyo!"Miaka heard Jimin so she stopped walking and looked behind her. It was really him. "Waeyo?" she asked him. "Appa told me that you are here for a vacation. He wants me to tour you around." "Omo, Chincha?" Miaka coudn't believe knowing he's a celebrity. "Ne." He smiled. Her heart melted from his charming smile. "But before that, let's grab a lunch. I haven't eaten yet." While eating, she could not help but stare at this guy. How can someone be so cute while eating? She smiled at the thought. "Why are you smiling?" he asked. "Nothing. You just look like a kid." she replied. "Want some mochis?" he offered extending the food towards her mouth. She took a bite. Then he ate the remaining mochi.