Just one day

Time passed by so fast. After she graduated from college, Miaka was sent to France to study further regarding their hotel and restaurant business. She was so busy and focused that she could not find time browsing on social media. At long last, after three long years she's back home. At the airport, Miaka was surprised by the commotion. She asked a fellow passenger on what was going on. There were foreign artist that will have a concert and the fans are waiting outside the airport. While she was walking from the arrival area she saw these people surrounded by guards. She heard some teenagers shouting names such as "Kim Nam Joon!", "Min Yoon Gi!", "Jung Ho Seok", "Kim Seok Jin!", "Kim Tae Hyung!", "Jeon Jung Kook", and "Park Jimin!". She stopped walking when she heard the name. "Jimin? Park Jimin? Could it be him?" She tried to get through the mob of people at the airport to see if it was really the Jimin that she knew and yeah she was left there standing speechless. It was really Park Jimin. He lost some weight. The fluffy and squishy cheeks were gone. He looked manlier now. He's just so handsome.

She went directly at Carrat hotel, the hotel owned by her mom. She has a suite there. She lay on her bed the moment she arrived. She was so tired from her flight and bothered by the knowledge that Park Jimin and his group will be having a concert. She doesn't even have a ticket so she could attend and watch him. "I want to see him. What should I do?" She fell asleep thinking about him.

She was awaken by her mom patting her shoulder. "Dear, wake up. I'm sorry I was so busy to meet you awhile ago." She sat on the bed and hugged her mom. "It's ok mom. I missed you so much." "I missed you more, dear."Her mom also hugged her tight. "Uhm, can I ask you a favor?" "Sure. What is it?" "We have these guests right now and they are kpop artists that will have a concert tomorrow. Would you mind help me out in accommodating them? You see they are sort of same age as you so I think you could get along with them." Her mother was startled when she suddenly screamed. "Sorry for screaming. kekeke. of course mom, I'll help you." She smiled from ear to ear.

Miaka thought she would be able to see Jimin but she was a bit disappointed because all she could talk to were the managers and the producers of the concert. She was so sad but luckily the producer of the concert gave her an SVIP ticket. She was so happy.

On the day of the concert, Miaka was very excited. The boys were really amazing. All the fans cheered and scream during and after every act. While watching Jimin on the stage and seeing the fans cheered for him, a tear fell from her eyes. She realized now that Jimin has gone so far. He's already very famous and there she was... a fan, an ordinary fan just like the others. "Will he ever notice me? Will he still remember me?" She took a long breath and wiped her tears. "Too bad, I think he won't remember." She smiled bitterly.

After the concert, BTS went back to the hotel to rest. Miaka also went back to the hotel to personally supervise in accommodating the guests. Together with the hotel staff, she went to their hotel rooms to make sure that everyone was well taken care of. The last room she decided to check out was Jimin's room. He was with Jungkook and JHope. "Hi, Noona!" JHope greeted her with such a very energetic approach. He was so adorable. "Hi, JHope-sshi. I just came to ask if you still need something. How do you find the food and the hotel services?" she asked him in a way like how hotel guests were treated. "Well, we are satisfied with the hotel services. The food is great but there's one problem..." JHope was very serious. Miaka nervously asked him what it was. He smiled before he answered, "The problem is everything's perfect that I want to live here at Carrat Hotel. Kekeke." She felt relieved. "JHope-sshi, you got me there. I really felt nervous." "Noona, you look so beautiful when you're nervous." Jungkook told her. She didn't see it coming. She blushed. Before she could find words to say, Jimin put his arms over her shoulders and guided her towards the door. "I think noona has to leave so we can take a rest already." The two boys waved and said goodbye.

There was a sudden awkward feeling when they were alone at the hallway. He removed his arms and he was so shy that he can't even utter a single word or even look at her. "Do you still remember me?" she asked him. "Of course, three years is not that long to forget someone special." He smiled. She was so happy that he hasn't forgotten her. "By the way, I watched the concert. You were so cool and handsome. Jimin Jjang!" He just looked at her and smiled shyly. "I'm so glad to see you again after three years. You have grown into such a fine man. You are very famous now and all your hard work is paying off. I'm so happy for you." Still, he doesn't say a word and just stared at her. She can't handle his gaze so she bid goodbye and turn to leave.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... "It's now or never." She told herself. She turned back and called his name. He was about to go inside the room. He looked at her. She ran towards him and stopped an inch in front of him, tiptoed, encircled her arms around his nape and gave him a light kiss on his lips. He was taken aback. She hurriedly let go of him but as she was about to turn away, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him. "All along I thought my feelings for this girl I met from three years ago was just a one-sided love."Jimin confessed, looking at her eyes with such longing not even breaking their gaze. Then, she just felt their lips touched and they shared a passionate kiss.

                                        .  The End

Note: some dialogue/scenes may be based on factual events/experiences but this story is purely fiction. I don't know if creative license is applicable here.