Just one day

Miaka couldn't believe that a celebrity was her tour guide. "Omo! am I dreaming or what." she looked at the cute guy walking beside her and he caught her staring at him. She looked away. Jimin laughed and it was so contagious. She can't help but smile, too. "How long have you been an idol?" she managed to ask. "Well, we just debuted for quite sometime now. We're just rookies." He smiled shyly. "Don't worry soon enough you'll be well- known not just here but around the world." "That is my biggest dream." "Count me in as one of your fans from now on. I hope to see you in the Philippines soon." "It would be nice to have a concert there." "It would be cool." The moment she noticed they were already at the beach. It was a really beautiful place.. The sea waves kissed the shore. The sunlight was warm. The gentle breeze blew their hair. She noticed that Jimin has the habit of stroking back his hair. It was quite manly. He was so cool when he does it. "Where are we?" She asked as she looked around her. "We are at the beach. Can't you see?" "IKR. Like duh! I'm asking the name of this place." He laughed before he answered. "I am just teasing you. Did you know that you look cute when you're annoyed?" "Yah, Park Jimin!" She was about to hit him. He was avoiding her from hitting him. "Yah. yah. Okay. Okay. Chill." And there goes again his contagious laugh. "Well actually, we are in Busan beach. It's very beautiful, right?" He said but looking at her. "Yes. It's so pretty." She closed her eyes and inhaled the smell of the sea. "Come on. Let's walk around." He held her hand and they ran near the seashore. They sat on the sand catching their breath. He was still holding her hand. "We were going to walk around but we actually ran. So silly of you." "Ah, mianhaeyo." "Kwaen chana yo." They both laughed. Another awkward moment happened when they both noticed that they were still holding each others hand. "Shall I introduce myself formally?" She nodded. "I'm Park Jimin. I am very pleased to meet you." He bowed and offers a handshake. She accepted. "Pangap seumnida. I'm Lee Artemis Miaka.""Oh, I'll just call you ArMi. You see our fandom's name is ARMY." "Haha. What a crazy idea." But she didn't object. "ArMi-yah, can you tell me more about yourself?" "I'm an only child. I live with my mom. I don't have a dad. He already passed away when I was ten. I'm a college student now and it's our school vacation that's why I was able to travel. Hmm, I think I'm way older than you so call me noona." "Shiro! I'd rather call you ArMi." He held her hand and looked her in the eye. "ArMi-yah..." A long silence wrapped them. "ArMi-yah, you are as beautiful as the sunset." Miaka flushed and didn't know what to say. She just turned to look at the breathtaking scene of the sun setting in Busan beach. "I think we should head back. It's getting dark already." "Ne. I think so, too." As they leave the beach, they never let go of each others hand. There was already a mutual feeling between them. Could it be love?

Jimin's family was really nice to her especially his father. Mrs. Park said that he's like that because they don't have a daughter. "I would love to be your daughter if you like." she told Mrs. Park. Ajumma was surprised. "I'm just joking." Miaka added and smiled shyly. "Anniyo. Kwaen chana. I would like to be your eomma." "Kamsahamnida, Ajumma. Annyeong, I need to go back to the hotel." Just before she was about to go, Mr. Park volunteered to drive her to the hotel and of course Jimin came along. "Thank you so much for your kindness. I will never forget you." "Don't mention it. I'm happy because I felt like I had a daughter. The first time I saw you I really have this feeling that you are like a long lost daughter of mine. I hope to see you again. Come and visit Busan again." "I'll definitely comeback." she bowed to show respect. Mr. Park waved goodbye and went back to his car. Miaka turned to face the guy beside her, "So how about you Jimin-sshi?" The guy remained speechless for a few minute and just looked at her intently. "Hey, say something or should I just leave you he..." she wasn't able to finish talking and froze as the guy suddenly stole a kiss from her. The guy ran towards their car then stopped and looked at her, "Till we meet again."He smiled sweetly and waved. That guy was full of aegyo. Miaka swore she will never forget his sweetest smile in her entire life.

When she was in her hotel room, she couldn't sleep the whole night. "Wait a minute, he didn't even ask for my number. He should be the first to ask for my number right?" She rolled on her bed back and forth then fell on the floor. " Ouch! chincha? why is this happening to me?" She stood up and walk around the room still thinking if she should make the first move. "Anniyo! why should I make the first move? No way. Never!" She just end up browsing the internet checking out information about BTS.

Before Miaka left Busan, she decided to visit again the café owned by Jimin's parents. Mr. Park was very happy to see her again. She asked about Jimin but he said that he already went back to Seoul. "Oh, I thought I could see him before I go." Mr. Park patted her head. "I'm sorry you were not able to say goodbye to him." Miaka forced a smile and nodded. " I'll be going. Thank you so much for being nice to me." Mr. Park smiled and waved his hand. "Please come back and visit us again." Miaka also waved her hand and bowed as a response.