Alive Again & with the living.

After the Planeptune friends met "Saturn" an ancient CPU from planet Saturn. He is ready to go to work, but company arrives in the nation of Planeptune.
Saturn: I'm going to work.

Histoire: Wait? What?

Saturn: It's been almost 9 million years since I moved & moved my fingers & legs, it's time for me to get exercise in my body.

Histoire: Alright. Just remember to come back.

Saturn went on his way to work & went into the virtua forest. All of a sudden he heard two girls talking about Neptune & Nepgear, like they were Tsundere girls. Saturn decided to give them a nice greeting.

Saturn: Holt! *Brings out sword*. Thee shalt wield a sword in greets! Who may go be thee & enter Planeptune!

?????: Us? We are CPUs of Lastation.

Noire: I am Noire. Lady CPU Black Heart. The CPU of Lastation!

Uni: And I'm her younger sister. Uni. CPU Black Sister Uni. Don't you forget it!

Noire: Who might you be? Why are you blocking our way into a friend's land?! 

Saturn: So you're friends with, Neptune & her family & friends?

Noire: I-It's not like she's my friend o-or anything, it's just that, I help her on becoming a better CPU & make her play less.

Uni: A-And it's also Nepgear... I'm not like, friends with her, but she's just fun to hang around with.

Saturn: Those words sound like their friends alright. I am part of the ancients of Saturn.

Noire: You mean that lifeless planet?

Uni: Your planet was & is lifeless?

Saturn: It is lifeless now! But that comment just offended me! So prepare for combat. Commitment one, any offense word will shalt be in combat immediately.

Noire: *Transforms*.

Black Heart: You shall be brought down!

Uni: *I'll join you! *Transforms*.

Black Sister Uni: You better prepare yourself! If you beg, I won't listen!

Saturn: *Swings the first slash & it unleashes a static shock of ancient electricity damaging their weapons quickly*.

Black Heart: M-My Sword! You'll pay for that! *Uses Lace Ribbon*.

Saturn: Is that all!?

Black Heart: It didn't phase him one bit?! Impossible!? 

Black Sister Uni: Don't worry! I got him in my sights! *Uses Piercing bullets*... 

Saturn: *Blocks all the shots & deflects them back at Black Sister Uni*...

Black Sister Uni: *Gets hit by her own piercing bullets*. AGH!!!!!!!!!! H-How!? My shots should've penetrated him?! He is clearly cheating!?

Black Heart: H-How are you resisting us?! Our attacks should've killed you?!

Saturn: I said that I was part of the ancient times & we were thousands of years more advanced than you humans! My people died giving you humans the right to live from the conquerors, I gave my own life before. 

Neptune: Ohayo! Noire-San!

Black Heart: *transforms back*. 

Noire: Did you take this Saturn guy in?