The Darkness is The Past

Narrator: We discover the past of this Saturn character, Auberon, Behemoth & the others.
.
Neptune: So Tell us the past, how you got here.

Nepgear: I made tea just in case this goes for a long time.

Saturn: You better... I ain't telling this again. 

Compa: Everyone, listen up try to stay awake or you'll miss good parts.

Iffy: I'm all ears.

Histoire: You May proceed now.

Saturn: *Puts down his helmet*. It was & started 90 million years ago.
*Goes to flashback*.
.
*90 million years ago*.
February 90 million years ago.

Saturn's Father: What's the status?! Alright... we'll get the Hythos first thing. You better get to Jupiter or we'll be sleeted by dawn! 

Enceladus The First: Sending our young lads to Callisto huh? 

Saturn's Father: What choice do we have? 

Enceladus The First: The fact that we can make choices of our own, besides this is life or death we discussing here. You expect us just to trust in words you give like we're humans!? At least we can think & talk over them since they are just simple creatures.

Saturn's Mother: *Walks in*. Humans are only in beginning stages, but their ability to think & make a weapon out of a rock is most impressive. They are evolving. 

Enceladus The First: Got me there. 

Saturn's Mother: Our only concern is to make sure that Liqikous isn't complete. 

Enceladus The First: Also to kill Tethy, who's the asshole in charge of the Milky Way universe. 

Saturn's Mother: That will come soon, not now. How is your son's training going?

Enceladus The First: He's had a rough start, but coming along just fine. Unlike me though, he doesn't talk much & he's quite stealthy. And yours?

Saturn's Mother: Still in me. 

Enceladus The First: Still pregnant? Geez. 

Saturn's Father: It's due in a few months. 

Kiviuq: My majesty's.... something from Ymir is causing a disruption. 

Saturn's Father: This is a problem on Titan how?

Kiviuq: If it gets disrupted, our moon gets disrupted too.... and all emergency evacuations centers become lost causes.!

Saturn's Father: Dammit! Go investigate now. We need to get ready to storm Tethy's castle.
* A Few months pass*. 

May 2nd, 90 million years ago.
Tethy: What's the report from Ymir?

General: Disruption is down your honor. It blew half the moon with it, sorry sir. Not even Siarnaq could stop that Resistance, They're too strong.

Tethy: Hersey! Siarnaq died faithfully & gave time to complete Liqikous.

*Tethy & The General look up at it, as it stands 50,000 feet tall*.

Tethy: A beautiful Creature ever created... soon the whole universe will be ours. Order will be stored upon, and it gave me the legendary sword with no problem. We shall Conquer all, not just our worlds, but everywhere. I want it all! Let's test it to see if it can hear. YO, LIQIKOUS, open your eyes if you can respond.

Liqikous: *Slowly opens its eyes... gives off like a T-Rex kind of roar.. giving Tethy one of its tentacles offering a handshake*.

Tethy: That's my creature. *shakes the tentacle of Liqikous*. Soon, we shall bury all under our feet and you will have enough time to eat all you want baby.