New Evil Emerges

Saturn has ran into trouble despite he has only been in Gamindustry for several months & now he is up to fight the Waker & stop him from reviving the Liqikous creature. He has made some new comrades & allies to help him, but he has to get several more people to help him to make it even fight.
The group is now traveling together to Lowee.
.
Neptune: For god sakes!

Noire: What is it Neptune?

Neptune: We could've flown to Blanc's basilicom instead of walking!

Iffy: That's why you are complaining?

Noire: Neptune, you're like a potato as ever. Besides you need to walk to burn off those calories that you eat everyday from chips.

Compa: Miss.Noire is right Nep-Nep.

Uni: There she goes again with her laziness side of hers. 

Nepgear: That's just my big sister. What about you Saturn?

Saturn: Huh?

Nepgear: Do you have any siblings? *Looks at Saturn*.

Saturn: Not that I'm aware of? It's been 90 million years, so I can't remember. The only thing I recall is my entire planet being all siblings. Meaning everyone was your brother & sister.

Nepgear: That's gotta be neat.

Saturn: Not really, well as far as I can remember.

.
*The group has arrived in Lowee*.
Noire: Well, we made it. Now off to see Blanc.

Neptune: Yea! We get to see Blanny! 

Noire: We're not here for fun, Neptune! We're here for urgent business with Saturn here!

Neptune: You need to loosen up your tail Noire! And have some fun at least.

Noire: Maybe, when all of this is over, but, now there is no time.

Iffy: Noire's right, Nep. We came here for urgent business.

*The group enters the Lowee Basilicom*.

Neptune: Blanny! We're Here!

Mina: Oh?! It's you girls?! Hmm? Who is this fine gentleman? Why is he here?

Iffy: We got some urgent business & he can fill in for himself.

Mina: Is that so?

Uni: He has urgent work to get done here. It's an emergency.

Compa: Urgent it is! The doomsday is coming & he needs help stopping it.

Mina: Oh My? He's pretty strong to be able to stand & fight against a goddess, especially a CPU.

Saturn: I, I am a god as well ya know.

Mina: What is your name?

Saturn: I go by Saturn, the god of Saturn. I am part of the ancient times before humanity was even born. I died 90 million years ago, but, I'd recently came back from the grave only to be awakened by a creature that will devour this entire universe, not even your world will live if it is not stopped. I seek assistance from all of the goddesses here that I can get.

Mina: I'll get Blanc.

*Mina calls Blanc & she comes in*.
Blanc: What is all of the commotion!? I was busy reading the latest book.

Mina: I know, I know. But we got guests!

Blanc: Guests? What guests?

Neptune: *Waves at Blanc*. HeyO! Blanny!