Leaning Towards a Future

Narrator: The group have now arrived at Leanbox & now plan to proceed to the basilicom of Leanbox. What lays in Leanbox may tell what Saturn's past. It contains secrets that is not known.
.
.
.
Neptune: Can't wait to see Vert!

Noire: You say that every time that you're wanting to see a friend?!

Iffy: Ye-Yeah, she does say that a lot. She even said it when we were walking to Lowee to see Blanc & you!

Uni: Typical  figure of speech *sighs*.

Saturn: These girls can never be normal can they?

Nepgear: My sister can be normal occasionally, but only when she feels like it or when she transforms. 

Uni: *Giggles*. Ye-Yea right? She transformed just to ride on a roller-coaster once.

Nepgear: That was only because they wouldn't let her ride it in her human form because she was too short!

Saturn: You think that she could've just transformed to get on the ride & when it started, she could've just transformed back once the ride started?

Nepgear: Y-You make a reasonable point...

Uni: He's a little smarter than us.

Nepgear & Uni: *Both sigh & look down as disappointment in their intelligence level*.

Saturn: Well,... it's not like, she actually forgot about it.

Neptune: Don't be so sure Saturn, my buddy boy.

Nepgear: You really did forget? Did you?

Neptune: Nah... C'mon Nepgear, I just wanted to get on badly, that's all, and I totally did.

Blanc: As forgetful as ever. Neptune sure can make a hassle.

Rom: B-But, she's nice.
.
Narrator: The group has just gotten straight to the Basilicom of Leanbox & is now intervened by guards.
.
Saturn: *Withdraws only one sword*. I stand with my blade aside in my hand. 

Neptune: Woah...... take it easy bud! No need to get in a defensive play here, let me. oh dear, oh dear Leanbox guard, we are here to visit Vert.

Leanbox guard 1(Male): The Lady is busy at the moment & is not to be disturbed by any means.
Blanc: Is she playing those games again?! 

Nepgear: That'd probably be the best answer, but let's not just jump to that conclusion just yet.
Blanc: B-But, it is a high possibility. 

Noire: What is this? We are here for urgent business & we must speak to Vert right away.

Leanbox guard 2(Female): We can't let you. Sorry for your interruption, but we can't break our orders.

Saturn: I so desire your understandings of following orders, but in at times like this, a good soldier knows when to disobey his orders.

Leanbox guard 3(Commander): And so who you might be? 

Saturn: I am the Saturn, the son of the planet Saturn & I am among the rank of the CPUs or at least am able to withhold my ground against such beings. 

Noire: N-No kidding.

Uni: Couldn't have said that any better myself.

Leanbox guard 3(Commander): Still, I am sorry, cannot let y'all in unless word comes from Lady Green Heart herself.

Saturn: I had enough of this..... *A bright light ejects from Saturn's chest, as it just spawned like he was able to use magic & it makes the guards sleep even the guards further down the Leanbox basilicom*.