Chapter 6

For some reason parts of my last chapter kept deleting I'm sorry about that.

Harmoni

I woke up feeling so refreshed but still sad thinking about everything. I think today I will just eat every meal in bed and watch lifetime. Somebody will have lives worse than mines.

I look at all the missed messages from Eric. He seemed so concerned but he sure wasn't thinking about me while he was up under ms juicy. I just shake my head at the thoughts. I see a text message from Aaron.

Aaron: Good morning beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful.

I smile as I text him back. I order some room service for breakfast. I throw my phone on the bed. I hop in the shower until the room service gets here.

I throw on the robe when I hear a knock at the door. I get my food and give the delivery man a tip.

I cuddle back in bed and get cozy with my date with the lifetime channel today. My phone beeps.

My love: Baby tell me where you are please.

I throw the phone on the end of the bed with a attitude. I don't plan on saying anything to him until I go back home tomorrow.

I wake up in the middle of the day. I didn't even realize I fell asleep. I sit up and stretch my arms. I check the time on my phone and my missed messages. I see he hasn't gave up yet. I'm not sure if he is just worried that I'm gone or worried he been caught. You know how some people get sad that they been caught.

I just burst into tears just thinking about everything. I must have been looking so dumb believing all his stupid ass stories about why he was out so late so much. I never been the insecure type to just assume since he was out late that he was with some bitch. I know how he makes his money so I expect a lot of late hours.

I go to the bathroom and drop my robe. I stare at my body and do a little spin. I think my body looks great. Flat stomach, nice big soft ass, nice big taste me titties. I'm in shape and gorgeous. I am in school and will have my own beauty salon when I get out. I am a damn good beautiful black woman that any man would appreciate having. I will hold my head high and not let this get me down.

Tomorrow I will definitely ask him about everything he has been doing. I hope he is honest because I have no proof of anything. I decide to take a nice warm bubble bath. I put some nice lavender soap in the tub and just soak my problems away. I grab my phone and text Aaron.

Eric

I get my sons stuff that we won from chuck e cheese in the car. We had so much fun. It's time for him to go back to his moms house.

I still been trying to figure out where Harmoni is and when she will be back. If she is coming back. I don't know what I would do if she actually left me. I still have to figure out how ima handle EJ mom being pregnant again.

I pull up to Tiffanys house and I honk the horn. She pokes her head out the door and waves for us to come inside. I shake my head with irritation. I grab EJ and his stuff and walk in the house.

Like always she barely has any clothes on. I just shake my head. I tell EJ to put his stuff in his room and go play for a bit. I seriously need to talk to Tiffany.

She grabs some weed and a box top to roll with. This conversation will definitely be done before she gets to light that blunt.

She sits down next to me and tries to kiss me. I turn my head away.

"Uhh what is your problem E?" She asks confused

"Look this shit stops now. We done fucking around." I say seriously

She laughs like I just told the biggest joke ever.

"Yea ok you know you said that shit before... But you can't stop fucking with me" she says rolling her eyes

"I'm serious this time" I say getting up.

She pushes me back down and sits on my lap facing me. She starts kissing on my neck. I gotta admit it feels good but Harmoni walking out the door flashes thru my mind and I push Tiffany off me.

"Look I'm only coming over to see my son from now on. This shit is causing problems for me. When your baby is born I want a dna test if the baby is mine we will deal with it" I say

She starts crying but I don't have time for that shit right now. I walk to my sons room and give him a kiss. I walk to my car feeling like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulder.

As soon as I get home I hop in the shower and throw my clothes in the washer. I can't take the chance of smelling like Tiffany again if Harmoni decides to come back today.

I hear my phone ringing. I pick it up without looking at the caller id. It's one of my money runners. I gotta go as soon as money calls. Hopefully by the time I get back Harmoni is back.

Harmoni

I dry off from my bath and climb right back in bed. This is the loneliest shit ever. I will definitely go home in the morning. I'm only staying tonight since I'm paying for it.

I order some dinner and watch tv until it gets here. I have been texting and talking to Aaron all day. I haven't told him about anything that I'm going thru with Eric. He seems like such a sweet man. I can't understand why this man is single.

After getting my food I just drift off to sleep thinking about everything that is going on.

Tell me what you think.

Do you actually think Eric will stop messing with Tiffany?

Do you think tiffanys baby is erics?

VOTE AND COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

Check out a followers book
Dethroned by Marcus mayz