Force Of Nature

Chapter 1.
"Didn't you guys notice it's really windy and rainy today?" Bree asked as she pulled her red rain coat on as Chase and Adam grabbed theirs.
"Yeah. It's also really hot. And not hot like for ice cream. Like hot when you wanna stay in the house and play video games."
"We should probably get back to the house for training." Chase explained as they walked out of the school and into the murky weather that had been going on since they woke up.
"Where's Leo?" Bree asked, the wind whipping her hair in her face.
"He's in detention. He learned the hard way not to put a spy fly in Perry's office."
The teens shudders before grabbing onto Bree's arms once they were far enough from the school and she sped them home just as Tasha pulled them in, claiming they were gonna catch colds in that weather.
"Get dried off. You three are drenched!" She exclaimed as she grabbed a few towels for the trio.
"I don't need a towel, I'll just be a dog!" Adam yelled as he shook the water off onto his siblings.
"Stop it! I don't want that on me!"
"Where's Leo?"
"He's in detention." Bree said as she finished drying off her hair before Davenport ran upstairs.
"Mr. Davenport? What's going on?"
"Everyone needs to get in the lab now. A category five hurricane is heading straight towards us and everyone is evacuating or taking shelter. The lab is the safest place in the house."
"And the most dangerous." Tasha replied.
"Just come down. Bring blankets, food, water, we have no idea how long we are gonna be in there."
"Did you deactivate Eddy? I don't think I can spend ten minutes with that emoticon." Chase told his uncle.
"Yes. Now come on." He said before running to the lab.
Adam followed as Tasha, Bree and Chase grabbed supplies and went down.
"I hope Leo's gonna be ok." Tasha worried as she sat down beside Mr. Davenport.
"He'll be fine, Tasha. Perry probably let the kids in the boiler room or something."
"The boiler room?!"
"Relax, he's been in there before. He had to use it as a locker for a few days." Bree explained as Chase started looking at a few of Mr. Davenport's monitors.
"Are you monitoring the storm?"
"Yeah, I figured it'd be helpful." He explained.
Then the mission alert went off as Adam screamed.
"Duck and cover!"
Mr. Davenport rolled his eyes, pulling up the mission and looked at the teens who already were in their mission suits.
"Ok, Main street has been completely destroyed, and you need to rescue some of the civilians from their houses."
"You are gonna let them in a hurricane for a mission?!" Tasha yelled.
"Tasha, calm down. They'll just go, do the mission, get Leo and come back. Shouldn't take more then two hours." He explained.
"Two hours?"
"It's a lot of houses. Now go!"
The teens latched onto Bree's arm before she ran out the door into the wind and rain.
"Ok! I'll run scans and see where the people are located! Adam, use your strength to break the stuff out of the way! Bree, go in and take people to the nearest safe shelter! Any questions?!"
After the two older teens shook their heads, they started on the first house, which went successfully, until the fifth one, when after they got everyone out, Chase felt a sickly feeling in the pit of his stomach when we rescanned the house, only to see someone still in there as he ran in, going to where the person was, to see it was a little girl.
"W-who are you?" She asked, shaking.
"I'm gonnn help you. Let's get you out of that closet, kay?" He asked as she latched onto him as he heard a crash.
"The house is coming down!" Chase immediately put himself around the girl, along with his force field as the floor crash through before he deactivated it and let her go.
"Thanks. You saved my life." She smiled.
"You welcome. Now lets get out of here." He told her as she ran out while he felt something crash on his leg, starting agonizing pain while tears brimmed the edges of his eyes. Then more rubble started falling as he covered himself with his force field before he was too tired to hold it up anymore as it deactivated just as more rubble hit his head and he faded into darkness.