Epilogue

Epilogue.

Things have definitely changed since the storm for the better.

Adam gained a new level of respect from his entire family, due to saving their lives and pulling through the whole thing without very few dumb comments. He also gained a new level of responsibility. He was currently helping Douglas and Donald remake the lab for the third time, and while they agreed on keeping it the same, Adam got his well deserved mini fridge.

Bree gained a level of trust from her brothers that they wouldn't give anyone else. She had helped them through the storm, even though she had her moments of needing help.

Chase had recovered fully, and while he wasn't able to help the family reunite much, he now had a new friend. Olivia, the girl he saved in the house, and the friendship is going strong, even though he's 11 years older then her.

Leo had saved several classmates from getting injured by taking the desk for them, and as soon as Mission Creek High was repaired, he had become a hero.

The bionic team had been rewarded for saving 48 lives on their mission, and slowly, but surely, Mission Creek is slowly coming back together.

The Davenports learned that the most important thing on this earth is family, and doing whatever you have to do to save them. Whether it be go into the eye of a category five hurricane, or take a bullet for them.

Do whatever you can to protect yours. Cause you never know when something will happen and take them away.

The end.

I'm going back to school on Monday, so I might be a little slow on updates for a little while, but I will get back into it soon!

Over and out.
Susz13.