Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

Adam coughed harshly as he spit onto the ground, telling himself that no matter what, he would find Tasha and Mr. Davenport. He may not know much, but if he knew one thing, it's that you NEVER give up on family. Chase and Bree had both taught him that. Heck, Leo did as well and so did Mr. Davenport. He also knew from the second Douglas dropped them off at the hurricane shelter, that it was time to be serious, which he didn't like being serious, but right now, his family needed a hero. So, he stepped up as he coughed again and spit on the ground again before wiping off his mouth and continued to walk up the giant hill which led to the Davenport mansion.

Meanwhile, Donald Davenport groaned as he held his aching head, after both him and his wife had been knocked out during the storm. He saw her a few feet away as he stood up, his entire body screaming in pain as he walked over to her before dropping down and holding her head in his lap.

"Tasha?" He asked hopefully as her eyes opened a crack before she grasped his hand.

"Donald? What happened?" She asked as he propped her up against one of the walls.

"We were in a hurricane." He told her before he realized. "The kids! I sent them on a mission to help survivors and get Leo. I hope they're ok." He muttered as he grabbed his phone and punched in his daughter's number before he noticed what had happened as he groaned. "Well great. Communications are down, my generator is dead, and there is no power in the house!"

"Are we gonna be alright?"

"I hope so. It even took Eddy out!"

"Finally, something good came out of this." Tasha smiled, receiving a scoff from her husband as she apologized. "Force of habit."

"We have to find them. Otherwise we are trapped down here with no way out."

"What about the tunnel the kids use to go to their missions?" Tasha suggested.

"The door is automatic. We'd need Adam to break it since we don't have power." Donald sighed as the door started opening, Donald immediately putting his arm in front of Tasha protectivly as their oldest son came out in a ripped outfit, sweaty and tired, pale in the face, but a look of determination on his face that wouldn't change.

"Adam, you're ok." Donald breathed in relief.

The couples relief was short lived, however, as Adam passed out, making all their worries and fears come back as Donald started shaking him.

"Adam! Adam, wake up!"

Tasha placed her hand on Donald's shoulder as a very rare moment fell through Donald. Sadness. He had been keeping this false illusion that they would make it out of the biggest hurricane Mission Creek had seen safe and sound. He had no idea if Bree, Chase or Leo even survived, Adam had passed out for unknown reasons and they were gonna be stuck in the lab unless they could get Adam to pry open the doors again. But first, they had to make sure he was alright.

"Donald, he'll be fine."

Donald nodded as he swallowed a sob and he allowed a single tear to trickle down his cheek.

Lots of Dasha!

Well, now you guys know they are alive.

Did you guys here the rumors EF has been cancelled? If you guys have any kind of social media, get the hash tag #EFSeason2 trending PLEASE! It isn't confirmed, but let's not let it get confirmed!

We need a season 2!

Over and out.

Susz13.