Cursed: a fall out boy and william beckett story

*mayson's pov*

*Patrick checked his phone* Patrick:"Well time to wake up Pete. Get ready guys" *We all grabbed a stake just in case and walked to Pete's room* *He was banging on the locker he was locked in* Patrick:"He's hungry" *Patrick looked back* Patrick:"Andy, Joe grab the girls...he will go after them first" *Joe and Andy grabbed us* *Patrick opened the locker door and Pete hissed* Patrick:"It's ok Pete just drink this" *Pete took the blend from Patrick and snapped out of the state he was in* Pete:"Thanks Trick" *He got out of his locker* ~I hated seeing Pete when he wants blood...it scares me a little~ *Pete looked up at me* Pete:"I know you do" *He read my thoughts* Patrick:"Well are we hunting tonight?" Pete:"Hell yeah!" *I looked at Joe and Andy* shay:"thank you guys I don't know what he would've done to use" *Andy hugged Shay and Mayson * Andy:"its ok" Pete:"Stop with the hug fest! Lets go hunting!" *I laughed and rolled my eyes* Pete:"And Mayson is bait this time" Me:"What?! No!" Patrick:"Pete!! No she will get killed" Pete:"Oh she is fine" *I sighed and we walked out to the car* Pete:"Drive to the nearest alley" Patrick:"Are u sure?" Pete:"Yes!!" *We got to a alley and got out* Pete:"Ok now just walk down the alley and we will save you in time" *I nodded and started walking down* ~Ugh I hate Pete~ Pete:"I heard that!!" Me:"You were meant to!!" *I was about halfway and I heard someone come behind me* Man:"Little girls shouldn't be out this late" *I ignored him and kept walking but I got yanked back* Man:"Your mine now" *I felt fangs run over my neck* Man:"You smell good" ~Pete!! Anytime now!! Help!!~ *The vampire got pulled off me* Pete:"Mayson! Run! Patrick and Shay are at the end of the alley!" *I ran to the end and looked back* *Pete was fighting the vampire* Patrick:"Are you ok?" Me:"I'm fine" Shay:"Come on let's get to the car"