Chapter 23

*Shay's pov*

*i entered the room to see patrick and pete discussing about mayson* shay: "what's up with mayson?" Pete: " when I bit her I basucally marked her." Patrick: "yeah it's bad." Shay: "is there anything I can do?" Patrick: " i'm afraid not babe." *i felt bad, so I went to see what andy and joe were up to*

*Mayson's pov*

*Pete pulled me so that I was laying my head on his chest* Pete:"I'm so sorry I did this" *I woke up and hugged Pete* Me:"Morning Pete" Pete:"Morning Mayson" *I noticed Pete look like he had been crying* Me:"What's wrong?" *I wiped his tears away* Pete:"Oh nothing" Me:"Are you sure?" *He nodded* Pete:"Yep I'm fine" *I saw Patrick in the room* Patrick:"I'll be going....I'm going to see what Shay is up to" *We nodded and Patrick left* *Pete looked at me a smiled* Pete:"I love you" Me:"I love you too" *Pete flipped me on the bed and he hovered over me* *He leaned down and kissed me* *I pulled the front of his shirt so he would be closer to me and he pulled my hands off his shirt then took it off* *He began kissing down my neck but pulled back* Me:"What is it?" Pete:"I can't do this" *He put his shirt back on* Pete:"I don't trust myself" *I sat up and laid my hand on his shoulder* Me:"That's fine Pete" Pete:"I need to go on a walk" Me:"Go ahead"

*Shay's pov*

*patrick walked in the room with me, joe, and andy.* patrick: " what you guys doing?" Andy: " just cheering her up." Joe: "she felt bad about not being able to do anything." Patrick: "it's ok babe." *patrick came towards me and kissed me* shay: " is mayson going to be ok?" Patrck: "we'll see tomorrow." Shay: "k"

*Mayson's pov*

*I went downstairs to see what everybody was doing* Me:"Hey guys" Andy:"Hey" Me:"What's wrong with Shay?" Joe:"She is upset she can't help" Me:"Help with what?" *Patrick glared at Andy* Patrick:"Nothing"

*I shrugged and went to make something to eat* Patrick:"Where did Pete go?" Me:"I guess he went on a walk...he was really stressed out"

*Shay's pov*

Patrick : "ok." *mayson went to make something to eat* patrick: "andy you almost told her!" Andy : "sorry." Joe: "don't let it happen again ok, that's all."andy: "ok." Shay: " i hope she will be ok: " patrick : "she will."