"A day of work"

Junior is finally Boss of Storks Industries, instead of delivering packages he is delivering newborn babies to their respected families. This was a sudden change to him and the company since they had been delivering packages for the last eighteen years but all that changed when Orphan Tulip (who is not an orphan anymore) came into his life. Which was more like dramatically changed it when they accidentally created a baby.

It had been almost a year since that delivery and Junior still stared at the picture, that held his first baby delivery, to this day. He kept it up on a mural of photos and letters from happy customers. He smiled fondly of the never ending photos when he walked by it every morning.

With a coffee in one wing and a clip board in the other, he strolled into his office while taking a sip

of his de-cafe. All he wanted to do is sit back in his chair and go over the list of babies that need to be delivering.

"Hey Junior!" Yelled an excitable voice making him spit out his coffee in alarm as he saw the red haired young women, known as Tulip, spin around in his chair with her arms and legs up in the air as if riding a roller coaster. "I bet I can go super fast on this thing!"

Junior coughed and hit his chest as he grimaced at Tulip. "What are you doing in my chair? Don't you know that is reserved for the boss, and by that I mean, me." He said as he walked up to her placing a firm wing on the desk. Tulip propped her feet up on the wooden desk and leaned back.

"I don't see your name on it." She teased and smirked when Junior gave her a frown.

"I'll burn my name into the leather next time...now come on, we have a lot of work to do. We have letters piling in by the thousands to feed into the baby-making machine." He said motioning to the extremely complicated machine of knobs and balls through the window of his office.

"Remind me what that thing is made out of?" Tulip asked with an arched brow. Junior brushed the question off.

"Ah who knows? What a twist." He said motioning her to get off his chair, with a frown, Tulip obliges.

"So what baby are we delivering today?" She smiled as she took a seat right on the desk. Junior sipped his coffee calmly.

"Oh no not we, I don't do that anymore."

"What. Why?" She asked as she leaned over. He flinched and moved the clipboard aside from her prying eyes.

"No reason. I'm just boss now and I can let the other storks do it. No big deal."

Tulip snorted and laughed slightly. "Oh I get it! Is it because you bawl like a baby every time you deliver a baby?"

"No!" Junior said defiantly, crossing his arms childishly. Tulip laughed even harder. 

"Yes it is! Yes it is!" She sanged. "Awww poor Junior, do you want a hug from Tulip?" She said stretching her arms out to him. Junior blushed slightly and turned his head away.

"Don't you need to invent something?"

"Aww come on, tell Tulip about your feelings." She cooed leaning herself closer to him, he scooted away with his chair.

"Tulip, no! There's nothing to talk about!"

"Aw come on! Come here!"

"N-no, no, remember we have to stay in professional relation-!" He was cut off by Tulip wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her cheek against his. For a moment he froze. Wings on the desk and unable to respond. He heard her let out a sweet giggle.

"There isn't that nice?"

"No. I actually feel super uncomfortable."

"Shh, just accept it." She whispered. "It's okay to feel sad when the babies leave."

He slowly frowned at that thought. He wouldn't admit it out loud but her hug was actually working. "I just miss'em." He admits softly, resting his head against her. "It's not easy letting them go and having them grow up...without you." He sniffed, fighting back the tears. Tulip smiled gently and patted his head.

"Hey, it's okay...but isn't it fun too? Taking that baby and seeing how happy the parents are. Seeing them together? Like it's supposed to be?"

He blinked and chuckled softly. "Yeah, I guess that's true..."

"And...if you ever feel sad, well, you got me!" She perked. "And all the hugs you can get, at anytime, I won't mind."

"Even in the bathroom?"

She pulled away from that and Junior immediately shut his beak. "Ew, no! Where did that come from?"

"Sorry! Ruined the moment there..." He cringed.

"Yeah, yeah you did."