MISSION: Baby Project with the Bad Boy

Blurb + excerpt:

"You and me are family now", he yawns with only one eye open. "We are raising an omelette together."

Right before you sneak out to a party, you never imagine to find a boy in your bed, when you come home again. Being drunk, and slightly heart broken, from seeing your crush lip locking with your sister, you start to question your own sanity.

Happily for Avena, it's not a stranger in her bed.

Sadly, it's the bad boy from her school, her brother's enemy and her project partner.

***

EXCERPT:

"Anyways", he brushes it off as if he didn't just see the cat pee on my pillow. "Boy or girl?"

"Girl."

"Name?"

"Kylie."

He furrows his eyebrows, a sly smile approaching his lips. "Well, if that's who you wish our daughter to be like..." I hide the pillow under my bed, not bothering to reply to his statement. I wonder how strongly cat piss smells. I guess we'll find out when it dries.

"How come I haven't been deciding anything?"

"I don't know?" I laugh sarcastically, sounding more bitter than I intended. "Maybe because you haven't been around to help either of us?"

Trying to suppress a heartfelt laughter, he bites his inner cheeks. "It's an egg, Avena. What do you want me to do with it? Make an omelette?"

**

EXTENDED BLURB:

Avena Wyatt has everything planned out and covered up. That is until she meets Theodore Maddox, who enters her life in form of her project partner from a special place in hell for insanely good looking students. For reasons unknown to her, the spontaneous bad boy seems to be utterly and completely devoted to ruin everything she stands for.

Being partnered up with a bad boy for a project is one thing.

Being partnered up with a bad boy for an egg raising baby project is a completely different story.

But sometimes decisions made outside of our own control, are the best ones.

♢♢♢

Give this book a shot, it's not cliche

Prologue will be out later today :)