5// FOOOODDD

Something I look forward to is lunch.  As soon as we left the gym, I quickly ran to the cafeteria in doing so, I got lost. Lost in the world. No where to go. No where stay. Shelter. Nothing to eat. Wear. Drink. Accompany.

I'm being dramatic. AGAIN.

I look for any sign of my friends. By friends, I meant, Naomi.

Luckily I saw one of them, which with my luck, Nathan. This would be the second time I have asked for direction. I'm such a newbie. Hey, It's just because i'm home schooled for grade 7 and grade 8.

So, I rushed over to him. Almost stumbling over a piece of stone that is clearly not visible. Camouflage.

"Hey, Can you-" I asked shyly but he interrupted me.

"Lead you to the cafeteria? Sure, since i'm also going there." He continued my thoughts.

With a nod, I followed him with a few distance behind. I was wondering where the other guys are but i'm too shy to ask so I just shrugged it off my thoughts.

The trip was silent but wasn't awkward for me. Finally cafeteria came to view. Its massive, twice the size than the gym itself. As we open the cafeteria doors, I instantly smelled the sweet aroma of foods, Mixture of foods. I remembered my mom mentioning that the foods are already paid with the tuition so I don't have anything to worry about. The cafeteria is alot like the cafeteria of high musical but much bigger and spacious, Round table surrounding with chair that can fit four to six, according to to my calculations, and an upstairs. A 2nd floor.

I was still following Nathan, Then I heard my name called and it was from Naomi, She was waving at me and of course she waved. She, along with the other whitees, are seated on a balcony with only a few table, that is off my sight, maybe there's more . Nathan went straight to the straight to the staircase leading to the said balcony. Not getting food? It was a spiral staircase and the floor of the balcony is nearly hitting your head as you walk under it with the staircase of course. The balcony wasn't that high like the 2nd floor. But it is private.

"Hey Naomi!" I greeted her with a smile and a wave.

"Where were you? You just fade away as you heard that it was lunch. Heck it was funny." Naomi said worriedly but quickly change to laughter as she said the last sentence. Soon all the guys are laughing now.

"Uhm, aren't we going to line up?" I asked curiously looking at the queue for food at the far left corner of the cafeteria.

"Don't worry. Since you're so hungry, you can have mine." Cedric said in a cocky way then raising his foot to the table leaning backwards. Why is he so arrogant?

"He can't even last a lunch without food." I heard someone whispered but barely audible.

"Thank you, but where is it?" I asked sitting down at the chairs.

"It will be here soon. Advantage of being a AB-lister. Private lunch area. Delivery of Food. Ah what a life. What list are you in?" Cedric asked curiously while the others are starts their own conversation.

"Believe it or not," Monica caught our attention from the other side of the private balcony "She's an AB- Lister. Thou, It doesn't suit her. I think she were supposed to be on the Z-list. I mean look at her face!" Monica said laughing then gesturing at my face.

Remember when someone asked your opinion, me neither...

"H-how?" Cedric asked stuttering, disbelieve of what Monica said.

"I think she is--" I cut of what Lachlan was saying by glaring at him... I don't want to get bullied by him.

"I don't know. The principal just gave me the number and codes and not explaining why and im not famous or anything." I said looking down not wanting to meet their gaze.