6// English Class

"Hey!" I heard Cedric voice from the distant. After my talk with Lachlan, I immediately went to my English class which is my favorite subject other than Math. I know what you're thinking i'm a nerd and because i'm a nerd doesn't mean my favorite subject is science. Oh wait this is wattpad, I think that only happens in the movie. Let me rephrase that. I know what you're thinking. And no I'm not Asian just because I like math and i'm good at it doesn't mean I'm Asian. Fun fact, I'm actually third of a quarter Asian. Hmm...

"Thinking about something deep?" Cedric pulled me out of my conversation with my brain.

"Oh." I immediately said "Nothing too deep unlike my..." Brilliant Cyan!

I laugh awkwardly garnishing up my epic failure of an 'innuendo joke'

"So... What class are you attending to this hour?" Cedric asked not noticing how the way he ask such a simple question. So fancy.

"Oh! English Class. Such an exciting class, in my opinion ofcourse." I answered trying to conceal my enthusiasm for English.

"Well that's great! I'm going to that class too." Cedric mirrored my emotions perfectly as if he has the same passion or does he?

"Where is English 9 located?" I asked curiously unaware of my surroundings.

I've been following Cedric precisely, I check my wrist watch to finish my sentence, 45 seconds and 20 millisecond and it seems the class is at the other side of the school cafeteria.

"English always happen inside the auditorium and were near, just right around this corner." Cedric said proudly.

On cue, there revealed a humongous auditorium much similar to the size of the stadium in this school.

As I realize that my mouth is wide open, I immediately closed it also noticing the shaking of Cedric's head.

We entered the auditorium trailing behind a bunch of other students I don't recognize by name. Being me, which is awfully weird, I spun around taking all my surroundings in, the red velvet chairs arranged in a multiple isle seating arrangement. Normally, I would sit in front because of my passion for English but i'm mad afraid for our teacher. So I followed Cedric which is waving to Nathan signaling where to sit. They did a little 'Handshake' before sitting down at the very last row. Seeing that Monica is walking towards Cedric and Nathan's seats I hopped on over to the front seat. Obviously to avoid the tension.

I had enough of Monica at the Election day, I don't want any of that happen again. It's way out of my character.

"I am Sir Jack Czar Paint but I prefer being called a 'Lord'. Now shall we start our activity?" Lord Jack's English accent echoed through the whole auditorium. His poise was much more delicate than Monica's threatful poise. His face defines "Perfection" if you think his voice is enough for a girl like me swoon, Don't get me started on his face. His eyes. They're so seductive. Those enticing eyes luring me, Its so inviting. His thin pinkish lips that are curling to one side. That smirk he has that is so unique and familiar like I saw it before. A smirk I saw on the first day.

Oh my. I'm checking out Nathan once again. Don't be a whore Cyan. Why did you not recognize Nathan? Just because he put on a fake almost real English accent doesn't mean he is a completely a different person.

I can feel myself blushing as he keep staring at me making me so uncomfortable. Well of to my make-shift hair curtain again.

"So Hey, I'm the real teacher here, a new one to be exact. Cleverly named Caleb Paint. So I want to start of today with an activity like what Mr. Nathan did. All you need to do is make a fake name for yourself make it fancy or whatever and lets get to it." Mr. Caleb said with his white teeth glimmering and showing with his energetic smile.