7// Weird

We ended up skipping the last class, Technology Class I think which was after the English class. We were joined, just after me, Nathan, Lachlan, Cedric and Monica took a break from water fighting, by Katelyn and Trixie which I still thinks she's a DUFF( Designated ugly fat friend). Obviously every group has a DUFF to make the other person look 10 times more attractive than before.

Them "The Bitches" being there made the event astonishingly awkward. Beyond the No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth scale.

Cedric was making out with Monica, well rather 'Occasional Kissing cheeks' thingy, Katelyn was flirting with Nathan under the tree and worst of all Trixie third wheeling in Lachlan and I's conversation. Well since Trixie was there we can't talk so I ended up third wheeling.

As soon as the bell rang, I immediately stood up, grabbed my bag and went outside the school campus.

When I was home, I began my daily afternoon routine.

Grab any kind of food.

Go upstairs and throw my bag to the floor.

Grab laptop and open it.

Open youtube and watch content.

Then fall asleep at anytime.

As soon as I wake up, I start my daily morning routine.

Stand up and wash my face.

Grab my fully charged phone and open youtube.

Eat while watching in youtube.

Shower while watching in youtube.

Fix my things while watching in youtube.

Wait for my mother to drive me to school.

We arrived at the school really early today and no sign of the whitees. They're not at the their regular spot which is under the parking lot's only tree.

Except for Lachlan who is waving at me and signaling me to come over to him. Which I did mindlessly.

"Top of the morning to you lad!" Lachlan said with his unnoticeable fake Irish accent and rose his right hand waiting for a High five.

"Eyyyyyy!" I yelled back while reaching out to high five Lachlan but I missed because he rudely dab. Dabbing is a crime.

"Too slow." Lachlan said leaning in to reach my height.

I hate lachlan; his tall figure and teasing personality.

Suddenly a hunky piece of arm covered by a leather jacket was draped across my petite shoulders.

"Whats up?" A masculine voice said which I recognize was from Nathan.

"Please lift your hands off my shoulders." I yelped.

"Sorry I thought that you were Trixie." Nathan said with pouting lips.

"I think I'll go ahead and go inside the school because of reason." I said mainly telling Lachlan for Nathan is already flirting with another girl.

"Ill come with you!" Lachlan suggested.

I nodded and started walking to the school entrance with Lachlan besides me. The thought of getting shoved unintentionally in the hall that we were walking through came rushing through my head.

But was immediately thrown away by lachlan when he asked "Have you seen Naomi?"

"I haven't." I said slowly thinking where Naomi could be? The things she is doing or forced to do. Horrid thoughts....