8// What happened?

A month has passed and it went really normal. Nothing interesting happened. Good thing for me is that the Bitchy Trio hasn't touch me, yet. Of course the casual pushing around and name calling was present but nothing to harmful or interesting for gossip girl to write a story about. Ever since the story that I stood up to Monica I gain popularity which I was avoiding in the first place and with that happening, Monica titled me as her archenemy. Such a pretty title- Notice my sarcasm. But I'm pretty sure they are plotting something i'm involve with. In all probability, it has something to do with me getting embarrassed.

Naomi and Jhano 1st monthsary is today and Naomi wants me to think of a plan for her to use because she can't handle the stress. I can't even. I haven't even planned yet which is unusual for me.

Naomi can be bitchy sometimes but I still love that piece of meat.

It's freaking Thursday today, October 20, and for my luck the first class is P.E. too much running and sweating I rather play archery or darts.

As I was walking to the stadium, I was shoved to the point I met the ground by no other than my nemesis, Monica -The Savage, The Brainless Queen, The Wannabe and that was just the short list. Luckily Nathan was their to help me get up.

As Nathan offers a hand I thanked him with my deepest gratitude.

"Off to P.E. class?" Nathan asked me.

"Ah yeah, worst class ever. All you do is sweat."

"As if a single bead of sweat warrants immediate separation from decent society for a vigorous scrub and wardrobe change."

"I'm not afraid because of wardrobe change." I protest.

"Sweating isn't that bad and look at the bright side, Thursday P.E. class is like a free time. Those people who just want to sweat are going to cooperate while the people who are Hypothermosis will just conveniently sit somewhere."

"I don't have fear of sweat. I'm just- Lazy. That's all"

"Anyways were here and I need to go change to my clothes and today's genre is soccer." Then Nathan went running to the locker room.

Great! Today is soccer day... Notice my sarcasm.

Remembering what Nathan said I went to the seat area to sit. Obviously.

The first thing I did after I sat -was grab my phone and browse my way through life.

Then after a while...

All of the Whitees in a triangle form that is being led by Nathan that came out of the locker room.

Why are they in a triangle form? Its so uneven and it needs to be symmetrical.

As they went out revealing themselves in their supporting soccer team jerseys, a bunch of girls definitely swoon.

I just went back to my phone and not let myself get distracted by the high pitched screams from the girls.

Getting bored of my phone, I wanted to watch the whitees play soccer but to my luck they aren't playing anymore instead they were pouring water on their face. So Cliche.

As the water stream down the 4 very like able face to their shirtless toned body, I feel myself getting dizzy as if I was hit by a soccer ball. This feeling is making me nauseous and making me lose my balance resulting for me to feel over the bench.

Did I just swoon?

Laughs were heard near and across the gym. To avoid the situation, I just simply did what I do best. As my visions went blurry and double, I closed my eyes in hope that this will end soon.