|1| Honeymoon

Honeymoon
신흔 여행

3 years later.

Maya's POV:

Today's the day I finally marry the man I love.

Jimin's POV:

Today's the day I finally marry the woman I love.

Author's POV:

Today's the day where Who Knew - The Mafia, book 2 FINALLY begins. Leggo!

Side note: It's also where I cut to the honeymoon because the wedding was a lot to write so TO THE HONEYMOON WE GO!!!

~

Maya's POV:

"Daddy! Daddy! Carry me!"

"Mommy~ Can we have some more cake!"

"Mommy I'm hungry. I think- I think my belly's trying to talk to me?"

"Daddy can you make me a grilled cheese?"

"EOMMA!! Psst psst. Come here come here. Kekeke. Hi."

"Daddy! I told mommy that I'm hungry and- Daddy? Hello~" I. am. going. to. explode.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND FREEZE!" I yelled also freezing myself.

"Here's the plan. We all get out of our pretty clothes then your father and I will whip up some late night meal to eat okay? Sounds good?" All of them frozen, including Jimin, nodded yes.

"Good now go change. I'll put on a game for you four when I finish." After so they all scattered away.

Could you hold on for a moment? I just need a second to get her myself back together.

It's been a wild day. So much has happened. And now the kids, at least I think, are on a sugar rush.

Ok now, hey. How's it going?

You may or may not be guessing where I am for my "honeymoon" but I'm going to tell you any ways.

Well my friend, I'm at home. Yep. I'm home for my honeymoon. Jimin and I both decided to spend more time with the kids and each other.

A honeymoon anywhere else was to expensive at this time of year anyways. Even if we were to go away for a week or two we couldn't because Moon only has a week off of school. There weren't any available flights that fit our schedule. Also to add to it, she has some testing the week after that. My baby's in second grade.

As for the shops, Jimin has Jin taking care of everything at the cafe while he's off, and I have Anzi for the salon.

~

"MOON!! ROMAN!! EMJAE!! MARI!! COME EAT!!" I yelled for the kids to come down.

Jimin and I were preparing the table and they ran down to the kitchen to help with the plates. I don't know why but they have this thing and plates.