|4| Elementry School

Elementary School
초등학교

Maya's POV:

"Mm." Jimin teased from the bed lying on his side when I walked out the bathroom in my towel.

"Mama mama mama. Mm MM! Aren't you looking mighty fine this morning. Have I ever told you I love you?" He bit his lip sitting up against the head board letting the blanket slip off his chest.

"Yes you have, you in fact tell me everyday." I put on some loose clothes for now. After I come back from dropping Moon off at school I'll put on something better for work when the other three are getting dressed for daycare.

"Can I tell you again?" He eyed me.

"If you must."

"I love you~"

"I love you too.- Awes. Isn't that cute." I adored the grown man waiting for my kiss.

"Fine. What brings you in such a good mood?" He asked giving up as if he had no idea.

"Don't you act clueless."

"I really don't know what you're talking about. Please fill me in."

"More like you drilled yourself in." I lightly spoke.

"What was that?" He evilly smiled.

"Ugh these stupid pants." I ignored him unable to tighten the little strings around my waistband for my sweatpants. I was in a rush and the knot kept coming loose.

I was supposed to wake Moon up almost 15 minutes ago but I had something that occurred last night so I needed to take a quick shower.

"Come here." He said to help me after I gave up.

"Only a simple bow, just, like, this. See." He tied it for me.

"Now give me a kiss." He pulled me closer by my hips but pushed me into him from gripping my butt.

I bent down a little, pulled his face towards mine and gave him a little smooch.

"One more." He said hugging my waist and I did the same thing.

"Another." Again. We did the same thing but this time he snatched up my lip for a second and aggressively slapped my butt.

"Give me some more. I want some moe! I want-"

"To take Moon to school. Get up and go shower. You better be out before I'm back." I slapped his peck.

"Or what? What would you do if I'm not out? Hm?"

"Have you cook, clean the dishes and clean the house for an entire week."

"Ah I'll get up. Don't worry baby cakes." He yet again, slapped my ass as I took his keys (because his car is much more smaller than mine and there's no need to take out my truck [which is bigger] this early in the morning) and I left out the door.

"See yah in a few Hun!" I said closing the bedroom door before going to wake up Moon.

"Be careful sweet cheeks!" I feel like he finds these names off of google.