JOSH IS DADDY AF! - ZERKSTAR

• Vikkstar123 's video: "WHAT THE BOX?!" @2:46 to 2:48

Vik: thanks Dad! (To Josh)

He then mumbles: sorry

Theory is that Vik calls Josh "Dad"/"Daddy" ONLY for the bedroom and he's the submissive type. Which would explain why Vik NEVER calls Josh "dad" or "daddy af" openly in videos like the other guys do. Maybe it's because Josh has this daddy kink, but it only applies to Vik and he wants Vik to say it only to him when they're having sex. And Vik obviously quickly realizing his mistake after saying "dad", he immediately mumbled an apology. This is not because of anything else that is happening in the gameplay itself. You can see the whole scene @2:46 to 2:48. There is nothing going on in the game that would give Vik any reason to apologize. Moreover, if Vik made a mistake like not seeing an enemy shoot his teammate, he always apologizes in a tone whereby we can hear it clearly. Why would he mumble the word "sorry" in this case then??

Also, to further back up my theory that Josh and Vik may have something sexual going on, remember the Sidemen Voting Game on Josh's main channel? There were TONS of sexual things that Josh wanted to visualize or he seemed to have imagined and they all somehow were about Vik. Either him being dominated by Ethan and JJ, or him eating whilst having sex, etc. I'm sure you can see the video for yourself to get all the information needed. (I may or may not do a whole post addressing the Voting Game later in the near future.) Honestly, Josh could possibly be sex thirsty for that Vik-ramming into his ass (or most likely the other way around lmao I'm so trash fucks sake XD )

In conclusion, I think it's possible that Josh and Vik have something sexual going on, kinda like "Friends with Benefits". What do you guys think? Does this theory sound even the slightest bit logical or just utter bullshit? Leave it in the comments section below and see ya soon!