DICKS OUT FOR ZERKSTAR!

(and yes I am finally back with a new theory!) 

Video References 👇

• Vikkstar123's video: "GET TO THE GATE! - DEAD BY DAYLIGHT" <@0:02 - 0:30>

• ZerkaaPlays' video: "WANNA PLAY WITH MY CHAINSAW? (Dead By Daylight)" <@10:50 - 11:20>

Key Dialogue 👇

Josh: I can patch up those wounds.

Vik: you can patch up this dick!

Josh: see, it's weird when Vik says that shit! why are you saying that shit? (he seems to be kinda shouting?)

Simon: yo I don't like it when Vik says that

Vik: what? Okay I'm sorry. (sounds super submissive)

Simon: yea when you say like "this dick"

Josh: yea, like are you gonna eat this dick? Like woah woah what? (Vik smiles at it too)

Vik: I didn't ask you to eat it, Josh. That was all you, man.

(I think) he mumbles: fuck bro.

Simon: that's true, Josh.

Josh: no, I-I-I just overheard you the other night. (sounds a little flustered) (and uhm what?! Heard him the other night saying that? LMAO 😂)

From what I think about this scene, it's more of a joke kinda ting but still worth mentioning cos yea, why not right? 😂 Anyways, on with my own interpretation!

Somehow, Josh's brain has linked the Nurse (aka Josh) patching up Vik's dick to Vik eating his dick. This confusion was honestly pretty funny but, what if Josh meant something else? What if he wanted Vik to give him a blowjob? But there seems to be a misunderstanding because Vik thinks Josh is the one who wants to eat Vik's dick. This also shows who is the dom and sub in this relationship. Clearly Josh is the dom and Vik is the sub. Also note the way Josh is extra angry as he shouts at Vik, it's louder than his usual tone. And contrast this with Simon's calm tone, it's even more obvious that Josh seems a little too aggravated by it. I think Vik meant to say about "patching up his dick" as a joke, but it ended up being more than that to Josh it seems. Looks like someone is being sex deprived *ahem Josh*