FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS! (ZERKSTAR)

Before we start, the title is an OG Smosh reference for your information. :') 

Video references 👇

• Vik's POV on his main channel: "EPIC SAVES - DEAD BY DAYLIGHT" (at around 16:30)

• Josh's POV on his second channel: "I PLAY WITH MY VICTIMS! (Dead by Daylight)" (at around 17:30)

Key Quotes, Description & Analysis👇

"JJ, you can have me in return for Josh."

"Let me heal him and let Josh run away, then you can have me." - Vik

JJ baits him, but thankfully, Josh wiggles away. Vik and Josh run away, but Josh gets captured again. Despite being relatively near to the exit, Vik turns around again to risk his life to save Josh. They run away again, but this time, Vik gets captured. In the end, even though JJ was right in front of Vik, Josh still risked it to save Vik by blinding JJ with the torchlight. Although Josh wasn't the one who eventually saved Vik by getting him down the hook (it was actually Simon ffs), he risked it first by going in front of JJ to shine the torchlight at him. He had the torch so he knew what he had to do and what part he had to play in order to save Vik. Moreover, after Josh shined the flashlight at JJ, he went around the left side to go get Vik (at least that's what I think he was going cos of the angle he was facing). I think what he was trying to do here was to attack JJ from the middle but realised that JJ wasn't even looking at him so his torch light was ineffective in temporarily impairing his vision. He then tries to flank it from the left hand side to get Vik. However, he saw JJ walking towards Vik and Josh stopped, which allowed Simon to intercept the rescue. Also highkey when Vik gets saved, he smiles.

Thoughts 👇

This just goes to show how noble and selfless Vik is, though he didn't really get much credit for it (in my opinion). Also note that in contrast to Vik, Behz is very unwilling to save Josh because he wants to escape (quote: "my life before anyone else's"). But Vik goes ahead to save Josh by himself anyways. Even though JJ baits him and injures him, he still says, "JJ, do this fucking deal, you gypsy!" So yea, even though Vik is injured by JJ, he still wants to save Josh from JJ and is still willing to ; 1) trust JJ again despite what had happened and 2) sacrifice himself for Josh. (Can we give this man a clap for his selflessness??)

(P.s. This is not the only act of selflessness Vik has shown to Josh exclusively. Remember he literally jumped in front of a chainsaw for Josh? Yea. I'll be covering that soon enough.)

I also love how after Vik kept trying to save Josh, Josh didn't turn his back on Vik and saved him too (indirectly) It displays Vik's loyalty to Josh, never giving up on Josh and always trying his best to save him. It also in turns displays Josh's loyalty to Vik as he doesn't give up on him and doesn't leave him to die either. Isn't it super cute how he smiles when seeing Vik getting rescued?? Now that, is true friendship. ❤️